Keep it a secret

Series of One shots

You stand in front of the large metal gates of Bana High School as you smooth out your navy blue uniform. You take a deep breath and move over to the side door to get into the school. You walk across the obscenely large campus. On your way up to the main building, you flashback to what brought you here today.

{Flashback}

{Your POV} *watching TV* Wow, look at the gymnasium. I bet everyone of those kids go to the Olympics. I wish I could train there. *name of the school scrolls across the bottom* Bana High School. *sees that it is an all-boys school* Looks like all those drama classes my mom put me in will come in handy. {End}

You: “*pulling up information on a prestigious all-girls school near Bana High* Omma, I wanna go here. Can I transfer?”

Omma: “*looking at the information* Sure. Get the application and fill it out. I’ll sign it for you.”

You squeal and go to print out the transfer form for Bana High School as well as the all-girls school. You fill out the Bana High School and cut the top off the all-girls school transfer form and put it onto of the Bana High school form. You hand it to your mother and she signs it without any questions. Once she does, you grab the form and run to your room. You start packing and as you walk by the mirror, you notice your appearance. The long wavy hair and the bumps that make your shirt tent around your chest. You sigh as you walk away from the mirror. As you are putting the last of your clothes, you remember that your brother had bandages from his injury a few months ago. You sneak into his room and grab several rolls of the white gauze like bandage. You head back to your room and stand in front of the mirror as you wrap your chest. You pull your shirt back down and smiles at the image looking back at you. You turn to the side and back again and smile again at your newly acquired “broad chest.” You take the bandages off and zip up your suitcase. You email the transfer form to the school and all your transcripts, with some modified information.

---A few days later---

You are sitting at your computer, checking your email, when you see an email from the principal at Bana High School telling you that you have gotten into the school and that your set of uniforms should be arriving within the next few days. You scream and run into the bathroom. You grab a pair of scissors and before saying a silent goodbye, you cut off the first section of hair. You let a single tear fall as you continue to cut your hair until it is a shaggy cut that falls just across the middle of your ears. You grab a rubber band and pull the hair up. You hear the bell ring and answer it to find a large box with the Bana High school logo on it. You pull the box in and open it to find your uniforms. You pull the box into your room and stick the uniforms in your suitcase. You call your mother and tell her you got accepted, you failed to express to what school. You call Bana High School and set up a day to come and move into your dorm.

{End of Flashback}

You knock on the door to the principal’s office to find a young woman sitting behind the desk. The sign on her desk said L. Chae Lin. The woman smiled at you as she ushered for you to sit down.

CL: “*smiling at you* Well, (Y/N) welcome to Bana High School. You have an interesting name. It sounds like a girl’s name.”

You: “*laughing nervously* My parents thought I was going to be a girl and they just decided not to change the name.

CL: “I heard that you were a part of the martial arts team at your old school. I trust and hope that you will train just as hard here. *hands you a slip of paper and a key* You will be in room 202. Do you have any questions for me?”

You: “I thought this was an all-boys school.”

CL: “It is. We have a few female staff members here but majority of them are male.”

You nod in response. CL stands up and shows you to your dorm. She points at a large building with a banner above it that says DORM 2 on it with a tiger and dragon on it. You walk up the stairs dragging your suitcase up the stairs. You get all the way to the top and let go of your luggage. As you admiring the vastness of the building, you hear a clattering behind you. You turn to see your suitcase sliding down the 40 some off stairs. As it reaches the twentieth step from the top, a foot stops it. You run down the stairs to retrieve the suitcase and as you are bending down to pick up, a deep voice speaks to you from above.

Voice: “You should be more careful.”

You look up and see a figure with longish, shaggy hair. You lift your hand up to block the sun and a beautiful guy with dark rimmed glasses is staring down at you. You nod in response before straightening up and pulling your suitcase back up the stairs. You walk into the building and find your room. You pull out the key and open the door. You set your suitcase on the bed in the loft above a bed made up with a navy blue comforter. You look around the room and spot a desk covered with lyric sheets. You pick some of them up and start reading them. You then bundle up the whole stack and move it to the other desk in the room. You start decorating the desk with someone of the mildly girly things from your desk at home. Once you are done, you head to the shower to wash away the sweat that seems to be coating your body. You push the door closed and lock it but it swings open a little bit, unbeknownst to you. You climb into the shower as a boy walks into the room. He sees the vase sitting on the desk and then looks up and sees your suitcase, both of which make him frown. Then, he hears the water running in the bathroom. He slowly pushes the door open.

Boy: “Hello?”

You quickly turn the shower off and grab a towel before wrapping it loosely around your body.

You: “*opening the curtain* Can I help you?”

Boy: “*frowning* Why are you in my room?”

You: “Your room? This is my room.”

Boy: “*rolling his eyes* Whatever. *leaves*”

{Your POV} *looking down at your towel* Did he see anything? I hope not. {End}

You quickly dry off, wrap the bandages around your chest and get dressed. You walk out of the bathroom, with your hair still dripping a little, and find the boy standing there with all of your stuff.

Boy: “Leave now.”

You stare at the boy until he pushes you out of the room with your stuff and tosses your backpack at you. He slams the door in your face and you start banging on the door.

You: “Yah! Open the door!”

As you are banging on the door, you hear a voice behind you.

Voice: “Hi, I’m Jinyoung. I guess Shin Dong Woo locked you out.”

You: “*turning around* How did you know?”

Jinyoung: “*smiling* Because he does it to everyone who the principal tries to put in his room. He doesn’t like sharing. *stepping past you and knocking on the door* Yah! Shin Dong Woo! Open up! It’s Jinyoung!”

The boy in question opens the door and Jinyoung pushes you in, following behind you. CNU glares at you as you move your stuff back to the loft.

CNU: “*not taking his eyes off of you* Why is he back in here?”

Jinyoung: “He’s staying here. *looking  up at you* By the way, what is your name?”

You: “*leaning on the bar* (Y/N).”

Jinyoung: “*giggling* That sounds like a girl’s name but I like it.”

You smile down at the boy as CNU glares at you.

---A few weeks later---

You and Jinyoung are sitting outside having lunch when you phone starts ringing. You look at the ID and see a picture of your brother.

You: “*standing up* I’ll be right back.”

You walk away and answer the call.

You: “Oppa? What’s up?”

Your brother: “Hey, I’m outside your school. Can you come outside so we can hang out?”

You: “*stuttering* Uh….I-I….Sure.”

You hang up with your brother and run to B2UTY High School, the all girls school you told your mother you were going to. You slip into the school and grab a random uniform and slip into it. You curl your hair so it looks somewhat less boyish. You run outside of the school and see your brother standing there, admiring all the girls that walk by and flashing his signature smirk at a few of them.

You: “Oppa!”

The boy in question turns around and smiles at you.

Your brother: “That uniform looks stupid on you.”

You: “*punching him in the arm* Kai oppa, you know you are a horrible brother.”

Kai: “*walking away* I know. Anyway, let’s go.”

You and Kai go shopping and have lunch together. After you finish eating, Kai takes you back to B2UTY High. You sneak back into the school and change back into your Bana High uniform. You sneak back out of the school and head back to your school. What you don’t notice is your brother following you. You go into the school and enter your dorm room. A few minutes after you shove your stuff into your suitcase, you hear a knock at the door. You answer it and see your brother standing on the other side, fuming.  

You: “*staring wide-eyed* Oppa?”

Kai pushes you into your room and slams the door shut. He stands in front of you glaring, little did the two of you know that someone was lurking outside the door.

You: “Oppa? What are you doing here?”

Kai: “*tossing your cell phone at you* You left this in my car but imagine my surprise when I went to B2UTY High School only to find out that my little sister doesn’t go there. However, I saw her walk out of the school and decided to follow her to give her phone back. Could you imagine how surprised I was when I saw you walk into Bana High School, AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL!”

You: “Oppa, if I go here, I have a better chance of going to Olympics.

Kai: “*turning to leave* Whatever. I’ll keep it a secret from mom for a while.”

Kai walks out of the dorm room and out of the school. You are sitting at your desk with your head resting on the top, trying to figure out how you were going to keep your brother from telling anyone. Just as you come up with an idea, you hear the door slam shut. You look up to see your roommate.

CNU: “You are a girl?”

You gape at the boy, before nodding. CNU stares at you in shock. CNU then grabs your shoulders and kisses you.

CNU: “*pulling back* It’s a good thing you are a girl. I thought I was gay.”

You: “*blinking dumbly at the boy* Y-you like me?”

CNU: “Yeah, is that a problem? *you shake your head* Good. Now, will you be my girlfriend?”

You: “Yes.”

CNU pulls you in for another kiss. You smile into the kiss as he pulls away. You smile up at him and wrap your arms around his neck and lay on his chest.

You: “Can you keep it a secret?”

CNU: “Of course.”

---A few months later---

It is the day of the end of the current semester. You are walking down the hallway, when you feel someone poke you in your side. You look up to see CNU smiling down at you.

CNU: “*leaning down and whispering to you* You’ve been found out.”

You stare at him in shock as he guides you out of the school. You see everyone form the school standing outside. Everyone starts cheering for you.

Jinyoung: “*hugging you* It’s a relief you aren’t a boy. We all thought something was wrong with us.”

CL: “As much as I love having you at this school, we have to ask to you leave.”

You nod as you see your brother standing outside with your suitcases. You walk out of the school with your brother. You smile and wave at everyone as you climb into the car.

---One year later---

You are sitting outside your school doing your homework when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see CNU standing over you. You jump and hug the boy.

You: “Shin Dong Woo, what are you doing here?”

CNU: “I came to tell you, I love you.”

You: “I love you too.”