Not so Secret Admirer

Series of One shots

One shot about Chanyeol requested by Taoasispanda.


Not so Secret Admirer

Teacher: “*standing up in front of the classroom* Class, this is Park Chanyeol.  He is a transfer student from Korea.  *pointing to the seat next to you* You can sit next to Autumn Song.”

Chanyeol sits down next to Autumn and she stares at him. Before she knows it, class is over and he is gone.

---One week later---

{Chanyeol POV}*stumbling into the classroom* Right on time. *heading to his desk and seeing a note* What the? *looking around & opening the note*{Note} Your smile lights up the even the darkest day. Your presence like air.{End} *staring at the note with a raised eyebrow* Who wrote this? {End}

Autumn: “*sitting down next to the tall confused boy with a smile* Morning.”

Chanyeol: “*snapping out of his thoughts and blankly staring at her* Ummmm….Hi.”

Autumn: “So are you ready for the test?”

Chanyeol nods and the teacher walks in. She starts handing out the tests and soon the classroom falls into silence as everyone works on their tests.

Teacher: “*After an hour* Okay, class. Pass your tests up to the front and pull out your homework from last night.”

The class does as it is told and soon the teacher comes around to collect homework. After she does, class is dismissed. Autumn watches as Chanyeol walks towards the cafeteria. She runs to catch up to him.

Autumn: “*tapping his arm* Do you want to sit with me and my friends today?”

Chanyeol: “*looking down at her* Sure.”

Chanyeol and Autumn walk into the cafeteria and sit down with her and her friends.

Yuri: “*flashing her best smile* Who’s this?”

Autumn: “Chanyeol.”

Tiffany: “*leaning over to whisper to Autumn * You mean that Chanyeol? *she nods*”

Tiffany kicks Yuri under the table and shakes her head at the girl who immediately gets the hint. Lunch passes by quickly and Autumn heads to her next class. In her last class of the day, which she has with Chanyeol, the class receives a partner project. Autumn’s  partner is no other than Chanyeol. After receiving the assignment and taking yet another test, it is time to go home. Autumn walks out of the classroom to meet with her friends when she hears a deep voice call her name. She turns around to see Chanyeol running towards her.

Chanyeol: “*catching up to Autumn * Do you want to work on the project today?”

Autumn: “*staring at the tall boy* Sure. Do you want to go to the library?”

Chanyeol: “*rubbing the back of his neck* I was thinking we could go to my house or if you are more comfortable we can go to yours.”

Autumn: “*eyes growing wide as saucers* W-we can go to my house.”

Chanyeol: “Cool. *grabbing your hand* Let’s go.”

Autumn: “*being dragged by Chanyeol and blushing a vibrant red* C-Chanyeol? *the boy turns around to looks at her and sees her looking down at her hand* Ummmm.”

Chanyeol releases her hand and walks away. She follows him, pulling out her phone to text her friend.

{text}

To Tiff

From Sweet Autumn

Wont be at café workin on project w/ Chanyeol c u 2morrow

{End}

Autumn gives directions to Chanyeol on how to get to her house and soon the two of them  arrive at Autumn’s  house. She unlocks the door and drops her things on the floor next to the door. She heads straight for the kitchen.

Autumn: “*looking through the refridgerator* Do you want something to eat?”

Chanyeol: “*standing just inside the kitchen door* Anything is fine.”

She pulls out a cheesecake her mom made yesterday and cuts two thick slices and turns to Chanyeol, handing him a plate. He takes it and moves for her to walk by him. She heads to her room and he follows. Once in her room, she boots up her computer.

Chanyeol: “*walking over to her* Do you mind if I check my email before we start?”

Autumn moves out of the way for Chanyeol to use the computer.

{Chanyeol POV} *logging in* New message. Just like I thought. I may finally find out who this person who keeps emailing me is. *opening the email* {Email} Chanyeol, you are sweet and funny. You light up a gloomy day. I like you. {End} Whoever it is, confessed? *looking at the sender* Unknown again. *pulling out his phone* I’ll just text Luhan, he can track down this person. {End}

Autumn has been watching Chanyeol curiously since he sat down at her computer. When she sees him open the first email, her palms start to sweat. When she sees him lean closer to the computer, her heart starts to race. When he pulls out his phone, she feels like she’s about to burst.

Autumn: ‘*nervously jumping up* C-Chanyeol? *the boy looks up from his phone* W-what’s wrong?”

Chanyeol: “Some crazy person keeps sending me emails that are full of poems written about me. They confessed today so I was going to text my hyung to see if he could track down the sender.”

Autumn: “*heart feeling like it’s about to burst out of her chest* W-wae?”

Chanyeol: “Because it is worrying me. I mean what if it’s some type of psycho. *dialing Luhan’s number and when the boy answers* Hello? Hyung?”

Autumn: “*snatching the phone from Chanyeol and hangs up* It’s me. I’ve been emailing you. I like you Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol: “*smirking* I know. *pointing at the phone and Autumn see that is dead* I just wanted you to admit it.”

Chanyeol then pulls her onto his lap and plants a chaste kiss on her lips.


Autumn