Graffiti Love

Series of One shots

 

---The beginning---
You were the bad girl of the school. You spent most of your time getting into trouble and causing a general disturbance in the school. He was the good kid who spent most of time studying and working on making his parents and teachers happy. He was the class president and he was usually picked on by your friends. You participate in the bullying but only to maintain your reputation.
You: “*walking down the hallway when you spot him* YAH! Kim Jongin!”
The boy in question looks up and sees you and your crew. A flash of pure fear washes over the boys face as you and your friends inch closer to him. He backs up a few steps before running out of space and hitting a wall of lockers. You smirk at the boy as you move closer.
You: “*grabbing the boys color and staring into his dark orbs* So Jongin, where’s my homework?”
Kai: “I…..uhhhh…..the thing is……..my clubs ran a little late last night so I…..ummmm…..didn’t get…..a chance to *flinches* do it.”
You : “*slamming the boy into the lockers* Get it done by lunch or else.”
You and your friends walk past the boy as he stands there trembling.
Kai: “*sliding to the floor and dropping his head to his hands* How did I get myself into this?
{Flashback}
Kai: “(Y/N), can I ask you something?”
You: “*rolling your eyes* I guess.”
Kai: “Would you like to go to the dance with me?”
Your friends all start laughing as Kai stands in front of you blushing. You flash your sweetest smile at the boy before answering his question.
You: “You are cute but no, you aren’t my type.”
Kai: “*looking down at the floor* Okay.”
Kai starts to walk away like a kicked puppy. You feel sorry for the boy and decide to throw him a bone.
You: “*tapping the boy’s shoulder* Ummm Jongin, I won’t go to the dance with you but I will go on a date with you. *hands Kai a piece of paper* Do my math homework and I will go out with you on one date.”
Kai: “*takes the paper and smiles* Okay. I’ll see you after school then.”
Kai bounces away and you smile at the cuteness of the bronzed boy.
{End}
Kai: “Right. I got myself into this.”
---The realization---
You head out of the classroom and run to the lunch room to find the person you have been thinking about all day. You search for Kai and finally spot him with his head buried in a book. You snatch the book from the boy.
Kai: “Yah! *sees you* Ummmm.”
You: “Homework?”
Kai: “I’m finishing it now. *points at the paper in front of him*”
You: “*takes the paper* Don’t worry about it.”
You take the paper from him and complete the remaining problems. You smile at the boy and then get up to leave.
{Your POV} *glancing over your shoulder at the stunned boy* He’s so cute. He’s like a little kid. *realizing what you just thought* Did I just call him cute? *walking towards your car* Do I like him? I think I do. What am I supposed to do? {End}
{Kai POV} *grinning* She smiled at me. Does she like me? *smile fading* She can’t. All that time she spent picking on me, how could she like me? {End}
---The Confession---
It has been a few days since you realized you like Kai. You are sprinting down the hallways, not caring about all the teachers that are yelling at you. You are on a mad search for Kai. You finally spot him surrounded by his friends. You reach the group and see the group visibly flinch as you stand next to Kai, trying to catch your breath.
You: “Yah, Kim Jongin. We need to talk.”
Kai: “*paling* About what?”
You grab the boy and pull him up. You are surprised to feel muscle under the long-sleeve polo that the boy is wearing. You pull Kai to a deserted part of the courtyard. You stop in front of the boy with your back turned to him. You suddenly whip around to face him and place your lips gently over his. You feel his body tense at the sudden action before he wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you close. You put your arms around his neck. The two of you break apart and you look up at Kai with sparkling eyes.
You: “Jongin…..I like you.”
Kai: “*staring at you* You what?”
You: “I like you. I don’t know why but I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?”
Kai: “Yes.”
You kiss Kai again.
You: “By the way, I noticed a little muscle under that shirt.”
Kai: “*blushing* Yeah, I’ve been working out.”
You: “It shows.”
You and Kai walk back to the main entrance of the school holding hands. He walks you to class and kisses your cheek before walking away with a blush dusting his cheeks. You smile at the shy boy and go into your classroom where your friends interrogate you about why Kai was following you around. Class begins and you fall asleep. You wake up a few minutes before class ends and walk out. You find Kai outside having gym. You watch the boy who seems like a natural born athlete. The bell rings for the end of class and you watch everyone go inside. Kai is the first one out and you grab him and pull him outside.
Kai: “Hey. Where are we going? I still have class.”
You: “We are getting you some new clothes.”
---Changing Kai---
You and Kai head to the mall and you go to one of your favorite stores. You pick out tank tops and leather jackets for the boy. You pay for everything and move onto the next store, ignoring the protests from Kai. You go into another store and pick out pants along with combat boots and sneakers. Once you pay for the clothes, you take Kai to the salon where you have them dye his hair a deep rich wine red. Once he is finished and you have deemed it perfect. You had Kai some of the clothes you just bought and push him into the bathroom with instructions to change. Once he comes out in the black jeans, combat boots and tank top you sent him in with, you toss him a leather jacket and swipe some eyeliner on him. You ruffle his hair a bit and then drag him out of the mall and back to school.
Kai: “Do I have to wear this?”
You: “Yes. When we get in the school, you can take the jacket off.”
When you walk into the door, you snatch the jacket off of Kai’s shoulders and walk away with it. You catch all the girl ogling Kai and you smirk, knowing that he’s all yours.
---First date---
You pull up in front of Kai’s house and wait for the boy to come out. He finally does and his clad in an all black outfit, complete with eyeliner and newly dyed hair. You smile at the new jet black look your boyfriend is sporting. He climbs in the car with a smirk.
Kai: “*smirking* You like?”
You nod and pull out of the driveway. You pull into the parking lot of a tattoo parlor you frequent, a few minutes later.
You: “You, my friend, are getting your first tattoo.”
Kai looks like he is about to faint when he notices the tattoo on the back of your neck. He still looks frightened as you walk into the shop.
You: “Hey Kris.”
Kris: “Hey little lady. Did your last tat heal okay?”
You: “Yup and I’m here for another one and one for my boyfriend.”
Kris: “I have to picture you emailed me earlier today so I can do that one for you. *turns to Kai* What about you?”
Kai: “I don’t want one.”
Kris: “Don’t be a baby. What do you like to do?”
Kai: “Dance.”
Kris: “*pulls out a picture of a break dancer* This one will be perfect.”
Kris sits Kai down in a chair and starts prepping him for the tattoo. He turns on the needle and Kai flinches at the buzzing sound. Kris does the tattoo and Kai looks everywhere but at his arm, where the tattoo is being placed. After two hours, Kris is finished. Kai finally looks at the tattoo and smiles. He shows you as you sit down in the chair to get yours done. You smile at Kai as Kris starts on you. After an hour, yours is finished. You show Kai and then the two of you leave.
You: “*calling over your shoulder* Thanks oppa.”
Kai looks at your curiously as you walk to your car.
You: “*sensing Kai staring at you* He’s my brother.”
---The proposal---
You and Kai have been together for a year. You have successfully turned Kai from a nerd who was too shy to talk to girls to a bad boy who makes girls swoon. You and Kai have gotten couple tattoos and have graduated high school. You are living together while you both go to college. One day, you receive a text from Kai telling you to meet him at school. You get to the campus and see police in front of the school. You go through the back way and receive another text from Kai telling you to go to the dance studio. You arrive at the dance studio building and you see Kai standing on the side of it with a can of red spray paint in his hand. You walk closer to the boy and see something written on the wall. You round the corner and see in big red block letters, Will you marry me on the wall. You look at Kai and jump into his arms.
You: “*laying on his shoulder and crying* Yes, Jongin. I will marry you. I love you.”
Kai: “*holding you tight* I love you too.”