Angel

Series of One shots

Again with EXO. I'm gonna cry now. I get so many EXO requests it's ridiculous.


You: “Hello……Nae……I’ll be there in thirty minutes……Of course.”

You hang up your phone and grab your lyric book. You lock the door on your way out and head to the SM entertainment building. You walk up to the building just as a two vans pull up. You ignore the screams and continue into the building. You stop at the reception desk just as the occupants of the van enter the building. You look up and see EXO walking towards you. You turn your attention back to the desk only to find the receptionist on the brink of a nervous breakdown at the sight of the twelve idols making their way to their destination. You look back to the boys walking towards you and notice one of them staring at you more intently than the others. You blush under his gaze before regaining your cool composure. You look him up and down. His mile long legs. Sculpted chest. Defined jaw-line. Rose lips. Piercing eyes. Right up to his blonde hair. You give him one more once over, stopping at his eyes which are still staring at you as if you have fallen from heaven. You smirk at him and then turn back to the receptionist. You try again to tell her why you are here and you finally get through to her. She hands you a plastic ID badge and you head up to your destination. You are a little early so you decide to relax. You are reading on your phone when you feel your head start to nod, before you know it your eyes have drifted closed. A few minutes later, you feel your body being shaken and a voice calling you.

Voice: “Miss (Y/N). Miss (Y/N), wake up.”

You look up and into the face of EXO’s manager. You stand up, nearly head-butting the man in the process.

You: “*yawning* Sorry, I was up all night perfecting the lyrics.”

The manager moves out of the way with a smile to reveal the twelve boys you saw earlier.

Manager: “I know you haven’t been in Korea long but I’m sure you know who these boys are. *you shake your head* No? Well, this is one of the most popular boys groups in Korea, EXO. This is a rare occasion when they are all together so I guess I will let them introduce themselves.”

Kai is the first one to stand up and goes over to you and smiles at you.

Kai: “*pulling you into a hug* Hi, I’m Kai. Can I call you noona?”

You stare at the boy as you try to remove his arms from you. Suddenly, he is pulled off of you and replaced by a shorter male who has a wide grin on his face.

Suho: “*bowing* I am the leader of EXO, Kim Joon Myeon but you can call me Suho.”

You smile at the male and bow in response. When you straighten up, you are met with a giant boy with the biggest grin you have ever seen plastered across his face. You look up his long torso and finally come into contact with his eyes which remind you of a puppy. The first thought that comes to your mind is, he is adorable. You continue to hold onto this thought until the boy opens his mouth and a deep melodic voice pours through his lips.

Chanyeol: “*still smiling* Hi. I’m Chanyeol. I’m in charge of rap.”

Chanyeol picks you up into a hug after he introduces himself.

You: “*patting him on the head like a puppy* Can you please put me down?”

Chanyeol sits you on the table in front of a black cherry haired colored male with heart shaped lips. You smile at the boy and he smiles back before sticking out his hand.

Kyungsoo: “Annyounghaseyo. I’m Kyungsoo. I am in charge of vocals.”

You: “And cuteness. You forgot that.”

You hear another male scoff and you look up to see a boy smirking at you. You turn your attention to him and pour on the sass.

You: “And who are you?”

Baekhyun: “Baekhyun, in charge of vocals and cuteness.”

You laugh at the boy before turning to the boy next to him who has the best poker face you have ever seen. You slide off the table and move to his chair, pulling him out of it. You look up at how tall he is before pulling a smirk.

You: “*speaking in a tone like a preschool teacher* You can talk right?”

This elicits laughter from everyone around and the boy glares down at you.

Sehun: “Sehun. I’m the maknae.”

He sits back in the chair as a blonde boy with piercingly dark eyes taps you on the shoulder.

Tao: “Hi. I’m Tao.”

You nod and turn to the boy from earlier that was staring at you. He is staring intently at you and before you can ask him why is staring a boy you could swear couldn’t be more than twelve stands up and smiles at you.

Luhan: “Hey. I’m Luhan. Vocalist and visual for EXO-M.”

You raise and eyebrow at the boy’s comment as a boy with round cheeks and cat-like eyes flashes you with a crooked smile.

Xiumin: “There are two parts of EXO. M and K. I am Xiumin of EXO-M. It’s nice to meet you.”

Much to his surprise, instead of responding like a normal person, you reach up and poke his cheek. You giggle and watch his cheeks flush pink. You turn to see a boy standing entirely too close.

You: “What?”

Chen: “Kim Jongdae or Chen.”

You smile at the boy before turning back to the blonde who is still staring at you. You see him nudge a boy who is completely spaced out. The boy jumps up and smiles, revealing a cute dimple.

Lay: “I’m Zhang Yixing or Lay. I’m the dancer.”

You smile at the boy and how adorable he is. You turn back to the blonde who you see is now staring even more intently at you.

You: “*getting irritated with being stared at* Are you going to introduce yourself or are you going to sit there looking like a goon?”

The boy’s feathers appear to be ruffled before he leans back in his chair, never once taking his eyes off of you.

 Boy: “Kris.”

He smirks after giving his answer and you turn away looking at everyone but him.

You: “It is really nice to meet all of you…..well almost all of you. I am (Y/N). I will be helping you with the song I wrote for you all. I will be working with each of you based on your position in the group.”

You hand out the lyric sheets and the schedule. The boys look over it and soon they are all standing up to leave. You follow them out and head into the sound booth with the vocalist. You help them with their parts then you move to the dance studio. You set up a DVD player and show the dancers the moves that they will have to teach the rest of the group. Then you head back to the sound booth where you find the Kris and Chanyeol waiting. Kris immediately locks eyes with you when you walk in. He stares at him the entire time you are trying to show him and Chanyeol what they need to do. While they practice, Kris stares at you. Finally, you have had enough and tell the boys that they are done for the day. As they exit, you grab Kris’ arm and slam the door shut. He looks at you confused and you glare at him.

You: “What is your problem? Why do you keep staring at you?”

Kris: “I had to make sure my angel didn’t float away.”

You: “Angel?”

Kris: “Yes. From the moment I sae you, I thought you were an angel from heaven.”

You scoff at the boy and try to side-step him and get out of the room. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him. He leans down and you turn your head away from him.

Kris: “*scoffing* You didn’t actually think I was going to kiss you? We haven’t even gone on our first date angel.”

You: “*push Kris away* First date? Why do you think I would date you? Stop calling me angel.”

Kris: “Ottoke? You are an angel so why shouldn’t I call you that?”

You: “Because I don’t like it.”

Kris chuckles before opening the door for you. As you walk by, Kris leans close to you and you can feel his warm breath ghost across your ear.

Kris: “*whispering* I will make you love it.”

Kris walks past, leaving you stunned. You follow closely behind and part ways with him as you exit the building.

---One month later---

You have been working with EXO on the song you wrote for a month now and it is the day of their first stage performance with the new song. You stand backstage as the boys file out onto the stage. You watch in admiration as the boys execute the song perfectly. They all head backstage and each of them smiles at you and tells you, you did a good job and they had fun. Kris is the last one off the stage.

Kris: “That was fun. Good work.”

You: “*staring after the boy before grabbing his arm* No angel?”

Kris: “Told you, you would come to love it.”

You frown at the boy before he leans down and kisses you. When he pulls back, his cheeks are flushed a pale pink.

Kris: “Will you be my girlfriend?”

You: “*smacking his arm* You are supposed to ask that before you kiss me, pabo. My answer is……”

What will your answer be?