Chapter 7

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Sehun woke up to his phone ringing. He groaned as he looked at the caller ID, freaking Chen, calling him at 6 in the morning. He didn't bother answering the phone, so he put it on silent.

He woke up again to his mom calling him and telling him to get up. He sat up in bed and remembered that it was Saturday. He looked at his phone again and saw that he had 16 missed calls from Chen, 10 text messages from Kris, 5 text messages from Chanyeol and 3 missed calls from Kai.

He decided that he should call Kai because he won't pester him for any questions as to why he was ignoring them. He dialed his friend's number and sat on his bed. The phone rang a couple of times then someone answered it, but it wasn't a pleasant hello. 

"Sehun! You better have a good ing explanation for not answering our calls!"

Sehun had to hold the phone away from his ear as he continued to hear Kai lecturing him on how he should always answer the phone.

"I would've picked up if you guys didn't call so early in the morning. Why did you call me so early?"

"Come over to the hospital so you can talk to Luhan."

Sehun mentally battled himself. Should he go to the hospital and have Luhan make one of his friends force him to leave or should he just stay home so he wouldn't have to go through that.

Sehun groaned knowing that if he said that he wouldn't go then Kai would hand the phone over to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo would lecture him into making him feel horrible about himself then he would have to go to the hospital because Kyungsoo would basically threaten their friendship.

"Hello?! Earth to freaking Sehun! Never mind, I'll have Kyungsoo talk to you. Kyung..."

"No! I'll freaking go!"

"See ya."

Sehun knew that Kai was grinning from ear to ear because he got him to come to the hospital.


Kai was grinning from ear to ear because he got Sehun to come to the hospital. He hated to fact that he had to threaten him by just saying his boyfriend's name but he found it hilarious when the guys would do anything he asks, he just has to say the one name and they will go out of their way to do what he asks.

He walked back into the room and gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the head. Kyungsoo gave him a weird look but replaced it with a smile when he saw Kai giving Luhan a hug. Kyungsoo shook Luhan's leg to get his attention. Luhan looked up and gave Kyungsoo a smile.

"Sehuns coming." Kyungsoo signed to him. As he saw it coming Luhan's smile flattered into a frown and he immediately shook his head.

"No! No! No! No! No! I don't want him to come here!" Luhan started to sign fast and he hands started to shake.

"Luhan let him explain himself. He came to my house and wanted to apologize." Tao stepped in to save Kyungsoo.

Luhan looked back and forth from Tao to Kyungsoo. Should he let Sehun explain himself or should he just have Lay force him to leave again. Luhan let out a sigh and finally signed.

"Fine but if I feel uncomfortable and ask you guys to get him out, please do." Luhan gave them puppy dog eyes after he said that.

Tao and Kyungsoo nodded. They were just happy that Luhan was finally going to listen to Sehun's reason about why he freaked out.

"Kyungsoo, do you think that Luhan would like Sehun again when he hears his reason?" Tao asked his friend as he clung onto Kris' arm.

"I hope so. Sehun would've been the perfect person for Luhan." Kyungsoo said with a defeated sigh. Kai wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo and gave him a kiss on his temple.


A few minutes passed and the door opened. When the person walked in it reveled a brunette with a black jacket, white skinny jeans and a white shirt under the jacket.

Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and made him sit down next to Luhan. The said boy started to squirm uneasily on the bed when Chanyeol forced Sehun to sit down next to him. Sehun saw how Luhan reacted to scooted the chair away from him. Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked at the two boys.

"Well, I guess we should give them some space." Chanyeol said as he grabbed Baekhyun by his waist and brought him out of the room.

One by one the couples left, leaving Sehun and Luhan in the room alone. Sehun didn't really know how to communicate to Luhan. Sehun looked around the room to see if there was anything in there that can help him communicate with Luhan. He was about to give up until he saw a paper and pen on the desk along with a note from Xiumin.

"Thought you wold need this to communicate with Luhan. Don't make him cry. Just tell him why you acted like that. Maybe you'll find something about him that you didn't already know."

Sehun read the note and made a mental note to thank Xiumin for leaving him the paper and the pen. Sehun looked at Luhan, who immediately turned his away when he saw Sehun look at him. Sehun let a smirk play along his lips and started to write down an explanation on why he freaked out.

After he was done he gave it to Luhan and hoped that would finally forgive.

Maybe after he reads it, he'll probably like me back.