Alternate Ending

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan woke up the next morning with tear stains and blood shot eyes. He looked at the hospital bed and saw that his boyfriend was still sleeping, his chest rising up and down at the normal pace, as it should. He walked to the bed and kissed Sehun's forehead. He took out the journal and started to write in it.

 

He kept stealing glances to the bed and wanted his boyfriend to wake up. As he was writing, he saw the bed sheet move. He looked up and saw Sehun looking at him with a smile on his face. He dropped his pen, got up and walked the bed. He put his hand on Sehun's cheek and started to cry his eyes out.

 

Never has he felt so happy as now. He loved Sehun with all his heart and if something happened to him then he would've died or gone crazy but he has his boyfriend back and that's all that matters.

 

He grabbed his journal, starting writing at a fast pace, ripped it out and gave the paper to Sehun.

 

I can't believe your alive!

 

Sehun smiled, sat up but groaned in the process and kissed Luhan's shaky lips. "I was fighting to stay alive for you." Luhan rolled his eye, grabbed the paper and wrote on it again.

 

You're so cheesy...

 

 

"I'm cheesy for you though." Sehun cooed, making Luhan giggle. "I missed you Deer." He said he ran his fingers through his boyfriend's blonde messy hair.

 

I missed you too. I thought that you were going to die.

 

Sehun grabbed Luhan's chin and kissed his nose "I'm here thought Deer."

 

Luhan texted everyone telling them the news. According to Chanyeol, everyone was crying, including the almighty Kris. Sehun laughed and told Luhan to tell him he was a baby but Luhan retorted that telling him that was rude.

 

Luhan stayed by him through out the time he was in the hospital. He was scared that Sehun was going to go into another coma, so he always wrapped his arm around Sehun's broad chest and snuggled close to him while Sehun would wrap his legs with Luhan's and pepper the older's face with kisses.

 

Luhan missed him. He thought that Sehuns parents were going to pull the plug. He fought with them to make him stay alive for three more days and he was lucky that they said yes because now he had his boyfriend back. He didn't want to lose him again and he wasn't ready to lose him again.

 

Sehun was the same. He didn't want to lose Luhan to anyone, especially that Donghyun kid. He hated when Luhan told him that he was dating someone else because his heart broke into a million pieces. He couldn't imagine Luhan being with anyone else besides him and he wanted to die after the news.

 

Now that he's back, there was no way he was going to lose Luhan. He was willing to take a grenade for him. He was willing to do anything for Luhan because he loved him too much. He isn't ready to lose him again.

 

Sehun looked at his boyfriend, who was looking at him. He smiled and kissed Luhan's lips.

 

"I love you." Luhan smiled, grabbed the journal and wrote in it.

 

I love you too.


A/N:

I was re reading this story and reading the comments, so I decided to make something nice for you guys!

It took me awhile to come up with an alternate ending for this story. Once I got it, my dog at my journal. So I sat myself down in front of the computer and spent three hours, writing and editing this ending.

Love you guys and thank you for sticking with this story <3