Chapter 2

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Chanyeol turned around with his mouth wide open. "Why didn't they tell us one of their friends is deaf?" That question was ringing through his head. He looked up and saw his friends waiting for him to explain what he saw. He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"What happened?" The blonde asked, concerned because he can't her any talking.

"You guys... He's deaf." Chanyeol told his friends with a lot of sympathy in his voice.

"CHANYEOL!"

They all heard a shriek. No one dared to turn around and face the owner of that shriek. They knew who it was and scared to even say something about it. They all took a deep breath, turned around and saw a petite brown haired boy with his arms crossed and his foot tapping impatiently on the ground, waiting for an explanation.

"Baek, let me explain.." Chanyeol started but was rudely interrupted by his boyfriend.

"Explain?! Explain that you all followed us?! Explain that you found out Luhan's darkest secret?!" Baekhyun was about to explode until he was stopped by a tall dark haired boy who shook his head.

"Kris can you drive Luhan and I back to my house?" The dark haired boy asked his boyfriend.

"Sure, Tao." Kris nodded his head slowly and helped Luhan and his boyfriend to his car.

Tao signed to Luhan that his boyfriend was going to drop him off out his house.

"Kris is going to drop us off at my house." Tao signed a little bit slowly than usely.

"Why? Why does he have to? He's going to find out and I don't want him too!"  Luhan signed a bit to fast for Tao to catch what he was saying.

"He already knows your deaf, I won't tell him anything else if you don't want him to know." Tao signed back trying to comfort his friend.

Luhan shook his head. "I'll tell him myself but I want Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun and you there."

Tao sighed but nodded. "They're probably going to bring their boyfriends and one of their friends Sehun. I think you'll like him." Tao signed with a smile on his face making the shorter blonde smile and playfully hit Tao's shoulder.

Kris saw the scene and smiled. He wanted to know about the boy's past and if he was born deaf or not. He thought about asking Tao in the car but that was a long shot. Tao kept people's secrets and didn't like to tell them without the person knowing.

When they reached the car, Kris opened the back door for Luhan, who looked at him and gave him a slight nod. After that Kris opened the door for Tao, who kissed his cheek. Kris smiled at the action and went to the drivers seat not expecting an awkward atmosphere while driving home.


When they arrived home, Luhan fell asleep and Kris carried him to the house. Tao told him to place him an the couch and met him in the kitchen after he was done. Kris nodded and placed Luhan on the couch, when he placed him on the couch Luhan groaned in his sleep and the resulted Kris to snort. He quickly froze and looked at the boy but remember he was deaf. He quickly shook his head and went into the kitchen, where he saw Tao holding a piece of paper.

"What is that?" He walked to Tao and took the paper out of his hands. When he looked at it it was full of directions to a school.

"It's directions to Luhan's school. He said that he'll tell you guys how he became deaf later tonight. I thought that I would give you the directions, just in case I can't pick him up and the others can't, that he would have somebody to ask." Tao gave a sheepish smile and shrugged his shoulders.

Kris smiled and ruffled his boyfriends hair. "It's fine, go check on him and I'll call the guys." Tao nodded and ran out of the room to go check on his friend.

When Tao got into the living room he found Luhan in the fetal position and shaking. Tao quickly ran over to him, made Luhan look at him and sign.

"What's wrong?" Tao signed but he doubted Luhan understood what he said because he was shaking.

"I had a horrible dream that you guys left me and I was alone." Luhan could barley sign anymore because tears started to fall out of his eyes and he was shaking horribly.

Tao's eyes widened and quickly gave his shaky friend a hug. He kept on rubbing his back and rocking him back and forth trying to comfort him.

Why would he dream something like that?