Chapter 12

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Kyungsoo and Kai came back from talking with the doctor and perusing him to let Luhan go home. In the end they got the doctor to let Luhan home but he'll have to stay for one more night.

When they walked in the room, they saw Sehun Luhan's cheek and talking to him while Luhan nodded and shook his head at some questions with a smile on his face. Kyungsoo was confused and so was Kai. They looked at the other four, who didn't even know that the two were in the room until Kai cleared his throat.

"Uh, Sehun... didn't you like hate Luhan?" Kai asked awkwardly, not trying to make the younger boy hate him.

Sehun smiled and shook his head. "I've never hated Luhan. I just got mad at him easily." After he said that he turned his attention back to Luhan.

Kyungsoo bit his lip. He grabbed Kai's arm and brought him out of the room. Kai looked at his boyfriend, who looked like he was on the verge of tears and brought him into a hug. When Kyungsoo felt his boyfriend's warm chest, he let himself cry. Kai didn't know what to do, he just kept on rubbing Kyungsoo's back and kissed the top of his head.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked while he was still hugging Kyungsoo.

"It's just that... I'm happy for Luhan that he found someone." Kyungsoo said as he broke the hug and started to wipe his tears away.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Kai asked. He was worried that Kyungsoo maybe scared that Luhan and Sehun are starting something.

"What if Sehun hurts Luhan? What if he embarrasses him? What if they fight and Luhan will kill himself?" The last question was whispered. He was scared that Sehun would hurt his friend then Luhan will feel like he was nothing and hurt himself.

Kai was taken back by this question. He didn't know what to say to try to comfort his boyfriend. He knew that Sehun never was serious about any relationship that he ever had but will it change with Luhan?

"Listen, I'll talk to him and ask him if he's serious. Go home, you look exhausted." Kyungsoo was about to debate but a yawn came out instead proving Kai's point. Kai pecked him on the lips and let Kyungsoo leave.

He went back inside and saw Luhan sleeping on Sehun's chest while Sehun was playing with the boy's blond hair. Tao and Lay were sleeping on the couch. Kris and Suho were standing against the wall talking about work. Kai walked over to the boys on the bed and hit Sehun's shoe.

"What the hell Kai?" Sehun asked, clearly annoyed by what his friend did.

"Kyungsoo just had a break down." Kai simply said. Kris and Suho came over to the bed when they heard that, now interested about what Kai has to say.

"Why?" Sehun asked, not really caring about why Kyungsoo cried.

Him and Kyungsoo never had a good relationship. When Kyungsoo started to date Kai, Sehun was upset by that because Kai was his best friend and they would do everything with each other but when Kai found Kyungsoo he just threw Sehun away like he was an old doll and his owner got bored of him. Sehun always fought with Kyungsoo and they would always get in each others skin. One day him and Kyungsoo got into a horrible fight because Kyungsoo would always be in the way if Sehun needed to talk to Kai. When Sehun raised his fist to hit Kyungsoo, Kai punched Sehun, making the younger crack his skull open on the tile floor, sending him into a coma for three months. When Sehun woke up he blamed that it was Kyungsoo's fault that he was in a coma. Ever since then him and Kyungsoo haven't talked at all or seen each other, until his encounter with Luhan.

"Because, he doesn't want Luhan to be hurt. He doesn't want you to embarrass him. He doesn't want you to fight with him, then have Luhan kill himself." Kai spat out making Kris and Suho flinch but not Sehun, he was boiling in anger that Kai would listen to him.

"Well Kim JongIn, I guess that you would've trusted me more than having to listen to your boyfriend. You know, it's his fault that we're like this. I'm leaving." Sehun gently placed Luhan's head on the pillow, got up from the bed and started to walk towards the door until someone stopped him.

"Sehun, he's worried that you'll hurt him!" Kai screamed out to his friend, making Tao and Lay wake up.

Sehun turned around and scoffed at his once best friend. "He doesn't want to lose Luhan because he thinks that Luhan won't be able to handle himself with someone else. I figured  it out JongIn." He stopped and looked at Tao and Lay. "You guys are supposed to be his friends but all you care about if he's happy or not. Can't you see that he is happy?!" He took a minute to regain his composure. "Maybe I was wrong asking him to be my boyfriend because you can't see that I'm happy in my life! For once can't you see that I'm ing happy?! He's happy too and you guys can't see that!" After he yelled at them he turned around and started to walk out of the room until the same person stopped him.

"Why the hell do you hate Kyungsoo?" Kai asked with so much hate in his voice. He never knew the real reason that they hate each other and he wants some answers.

Sehun sighed. "He's the reason we fight Kai or should I say JongIn because thats what people call you when their not your friend." After Sehun said that Kai sped over to him and threw him against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Ever since you woke up from the coma three months ago you've been different!" Kai yelled at his once best friend.

"It's his fault. If he never came into your life then I wouldn't have been in a coma." Sehun said coldly, making Kai throw him to the ground and kick him in the stomach.

"Don't! Talk! About! Kyungsoo! Like! That! Ever! Again!" Kai yelled out as he was kicking Sehun in the stomach and the sides. 

It didn't take long until Kris and Suho grabbed Kai and forcing him to sit down while Tao and Lay went to help Sehun. He had a bruised lip and probably a good amount of bruises on his stomach and his sides.

"Goodbye JongIn." Sehun said coldly to his once best friend.


A/N:

KaiSoo moment and a little bit of HunHan!!!

I decided to make this a double update because I love you guys <3

Who knows I may update again tonight ;)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3