Chapter 18

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Sehun kept crying in Luhan's embrace. He felt so weak crying in front of his boyfriend and his friends but he didn't really have a choice. His head was hurting like crazy and the stitches were pulling as he kept on crying. He just wished that his dad would come back and kick Kyungsoo out of the house but he knew that his dad would never do that because his step mom would talk him out of it.

Luhan broke the hug and wiped away Sehun's tears but they were replaced by new ones as quickly as they were wiped away. Luhan frowned and kissed his boyfriend's quivering lips, hoping that would calm him down but it didn't help. Luhan pursed his lips together, grabbed the journal and started to write something in it. When he was done, he gave it to Sehun and kissed his cheek.

Sehunnie, don't cry :( It makes me upset when I see your beautiful face covered with tears. Those eyes that were filled with happiness are now filled with hurt and pain. I don't like seeing this side of you. Sehunnie your perfect to me. Even if you have stitches covering your beautiful face, I still find  it perfect. Don't listen to Kyungsoo. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. He has a sweet step brother, who cares about other people than himself. Some people may say different but I think that you care about me more than you care about yourself. So baby don't cry tonight :)

 

Sehun looked at Luhan and gave a little smile, not wanting to pull anymore of his stitches. He opened his arms and Luhan went right into them like it was the most natural thing for him. Luhan kissed Sehun's lips and nuzzled his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a sad look on his face. Chanyeol saw his boyfriend upset and brought him into a hug.

"I trusted Kyungsoo. I really thought that he was the nicest person I've ever met. Now that I see him like this towards Sehun it makes me wonder it our friendship is even worth it." Baekhyun whispered in his boyfriend's ear.

Chanyeol tightened his grip on his boyfriend's waist and kissed his neck. "I don't want you to hang out with him anymore. I don't want him hurting you because you know what he does to Sehun." Chanyeol whispered back and looked at Sehun and Luhan.

"He won't hurt me. I just need answers. I want to know why he hurts Sehun." Baekhyun murmured the last sentence but Chanyeol heard him.

"I don't want you to be around him Baek. What if he does hurt you if you asks him those questions? I don't want to get a phone call saying that my boyfriend is in the hospital." Chanyeol tightened his grip again around Baekhyun's waist, making the older cry out.

They broke the hug and saw Luhan asleep on Sehun's chest while Sehun his boyfriend's hair. Baekhyun walked to the bed and sat on the chair. Chanyeol sat on the edge of the bed with a sad expression on his face. Sehun felt a little tense because of the atmosphere. He knew what they were going to talk about and didn't want to talk about it.

"Sehun, why does Kyungsoo hurt you?" Baekhyun asked while he looked at the younger with hurt in his eyes.

"We never got along. Before our parents got married and after our parents got married. Sometimes our fights would get physical and we would throw a few punches here and there but we've never drawn blood. This is the first time that I ended up in the hospital from our fights." Sehun replied with a frown.

"How can Kyungsoo be so two-faced?" Chanyeol asked, still confused on how Kyungsoo can go from the sweetest person on earth to the devil's spawn.

"He manipulates people to thinking that he's the perfect person ever to the worst person that ever walked on the face of the earth." Again Sehun replied with a frown.

"Are you going back home when you get out?" Chanyeol asked worried that his friend would get hurt again if he went back home.

"He said not to come back home until our parents come back. I don't know where to go." Sehun had tears in his eyes that were fighting to fall out but he bite his tongue to try to keep them in.

Baekhyun felt horrible that his friend didn't have a place to stay and felt like he should do something to help him out. "Do you think Kris would let you stay with him?" He asked Sehun. The boy shrugged his shoulder. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and asked his boyfriend to call Kris. Without hesitation Chanyeol whipped out his phone and dialed Kris's number.

*Yes, Chanyeol.

*Kris, we're at the hospital with Sehun...

*What the hell happened?!

*Do you know about his step brother?

*Yeah.

*Do you know who it is?

*Yeah.

*Well, Kyungsoo decided to be an and throw a beer bottle at Sehun. His entire side of his face is covered in stitches and Kyungsoo said not to come home until their parents come back.

*Okay and your calling me because?

*We're wondering if he can stay with you. He'll be in the hospital for three days. So we need to know if it's okay for when he gets out of the hospital, if he can stay with you?

*That's really not a problem. The only little problem is that my parents would want to know what happened to him.

*Tell them that he got into a little fight with a drunk man. they'll believe that right?

*Yeah, okay, they'll let him stay. I'll see him in three days, probably tomorrow if Tao wants to see him.

*Alright, see ya

*Peace.

Chanyeol hung up and looked at Sehun with a smile on his face. He was thankful that Kris would let him stay with him but he was nervous for when Sehun's parents come back he'll have to go back and live with Kyungsoo. All these thoughts were running through his head and he just wanted his friend to be happy.


A/N:

 I can't believe that I already have over 100 subscribers on this story :)

Thank you everyone for subscribing. It really means allot because it's my first HunHan story :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3