Chapter 25

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

During the ride to the hospital, Sehun kept thinking about how he could have Luhan come to his house without getting hurt by Kyungsoo. He thought about just meeting at a park but that would be public. He thought about going to a restaurant but Luhan would get embarrassed because he has to sign.

Sehun sighed and threw his head back. He knew the consequences for having a boyfriend with a disability but he didn't think that it would be this hard. He wondered why Luhan was embarrassed by having to sign in public. He thought it was nice to be deaf because you didn't have to hear what people are saying about you.

He looked down at the sleeping angles leaning on his shoulder. Everyday he was thankful for having such a caring and wonderful boyfriend. He always wondered why Luhan would date someone like him. He always wondered what goes on in the blonde's head whenever they're talking. He kissed his boyfriend's head and laid  his head on top of the boy's head.

When they got to the hospital, Sehun woke Luhan up. When Luhan saw that they were at the hospital he sighed heavily and got out of the car. He saw Xin making his way in with his mom. He looked at the big red letters that spelled out EMERGENCY ROOM and took a big gulp. He was always scared of hospitals ever since he was six.

Sehun saw how nervous his boyfriend was and wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist. He kissed his boyfriend's temple and walked in the room with him.

When they got in there Luhan almost had a panic attack. Nothing changed to him. Sick people sitting in chairs. Nurses and doctors running in and out of the emergency room. People crying because they're loved ones were in the hospital. Sehun saw Luhan breathing rapidly and brought him closer to his chest.

He brought him into a chair and sat him down next to Xin, who didn't look like he was doing better. Xin had tear stains and his eyes were red and puffy. He looked like he wanted to cry but no tears came out.

"Xin, he's going to be fine. Have faith in him." Sehun told the shaking boy. Xin looked at him and nodded his head shakily.

Luhan saw how nervous Xin still was and placed his hand on his shoulder and squeezed it.

"I promise you that he'll be fine. You'll see."  Luhan signed to his brothers boyfriend.

"Luhan I'm scared. I'm scared that he won't be fine and that he'll have another seizure. He's so weak Luhan and I don't want him to suffer like this."  Xin put his hand on his forehead and sniffled a little bit.

A couple minutes have passed and the doctor came out and told them about Zhuang's condition.

"He'll be fine but we're still running test about. We want to know why he had the seizure and make sure we can prevent another happening." The doctor took them to Zhuang's room.

When they walked in there Xin ran to his his boyfriend's side and kissed the sleeping boy's forehead. Luhan walked to his brother's bed and held his hand and giving it a light squeeze. His mom and dad walked to the end of the bed and prayed over their son hopping that he'll get out of the hospital soon.


A/N:

This isn't one of my best chapters. Let's just say it's a filler chapter.

Anyways, I applied for a job and this women was next to me and she was talking on the phone so loud that I couldn't concentrate on my application :(

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3