Chapter 46

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Four months

It's been four months since the hospital incident. Sehun hasn't been in a relationship. He would always wait and hoped that Luhan would come back to him. Kyungsoo has introduced him to some of his friends but none of them was Luhan. He wouldn't talk to any of his friends or his parents. He went back to the old Sehun. The Sehun that didn't care about anyone.

Luhan was in a happy relationship with DongHyun. The boy helped him forget about Sehun. He was happy that he was in a relationship with someone that was like him. He didn't feel insecure and DongHyun made him feel better about himself. He had gotten texts from Kyungsoo telling him that Sehun was a mess but Luhan ignored it. He didn't care about Sehun anymore because of what he said in the hospital.

*

Luhan was at the store getting fruits for lunch tomorrow. He was about to get an apple until he saw familiar hands. His eyes widened. He looked up and saw Sehun looking at him with hurt eyes. Luhan looked back at the apples and quickly got two of them.

He was about to go to the cash register until he felt someone grab his wrist. He bit his lip and turned around. He saw Sehun crying. He didn't have anything to say to him. He tried to get out of the younger's grip but was too weak. He looked at Sehun and saw that he was going to say something.

"I love you." Sehun signed in sign language so Luhan can understand him. Luhan looked at him confused. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

Should I run?

Should I tell him how I felt?

Should I tell Sehun that I'm afraid?

All of those questions were running through Luhan's mind. He still did love Sehun but was afraid. If he ran then Sehun would follow him home and not let him go inside until he gave him an answer.

He finally built up enough courage, brought up his hands and signed.

"I'm sorry Sehun but I can't. I have someone else."

"Please Luhan. I had my step mom and Kyungsoo teach me so that I'll be able to communicate with you. Please."

"You said that you were dating me out of pity. I can't Sehun I'm sorry."

"I've been a mess ever since you left. Leave me again and I will kill myself."

Luhan looked way and looked back at the younger. "Leave. Your wasting not only my time but yours."

"Deer..."

Luhan cringed at the nickname. "I'm sorry."


A/N:

Yes, this story is ending *cries in a corner*

Two or three more chapters left.

I'm sad about ending this story because this is my best story on here.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3