Chapter 44

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan was hoping that he wouldn't have to answer that question but the look on Sehun's face looked like he was determined to know why he broke up with him. Luhan bit his bottom lip and looked anywhere but Sehun. He was trying to make up a lie to tell Sehun but it all came back to because Luhan was deaf and he thought that Sehun deserved better. Luhan sighed, picked up the journal and started to write in it.

"The reason that I broke up with you was because I'm deaf and you deserved someone better than me. I'm useless to you. It won't do good for me to be in a relationship with someone that's normal. It's still weird for me to be in a relationship with you because I have to write in a journal while you don't. I don't know how long we can work this out."

Sehun looked at Luhan with a hurt expression on his face. He his lips and tried to say something but nothing came out. He looked back at the journal. He looked back at Luhan and saw him messing with the edge of the blanket with a worried look on his face. Sehun got on the bed and grabbed Luhan by the chin. He bit his bottom lip and tried to come up with something to make Luhan not think like that anymore.

"Luhan, your nothing what you wrote. Your perfect to me and to everyone. I love you. You of all people should know that I'm not going to judge you and neither will your friends. Who cares what someone else thinks, your never going to see those people again. Just care about how I think and Luhan what I'm thinking right now is that your beautiful, perfect, normal person who I love so much." Sehun kissed the tip of Luhan's nose. "Just please stop thinking about this stuff because it hurts me when you think like this." He tried to read the other's face but couldn't find anything.

Luhan tried to sink in all of what Sehun told him. What Sehun told him was a lie. He was useless and he wasn't normal. He didn't need to be in a relationship with someone that was normal. He tried to grab the journal but Sehun yanked it.

"Luhan I know what your thinking and don't you dare think like that, okay?" Luhan pursed his lips and nodded.


A/N:

Wow... really short chapter, sorry.

I've been busy with a research paper on South Korea >.< I'm like dead, I swear my English teacher is killing me with this report :/

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3