Chapter 38

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan woke up with heavy breathing. He saw Sehun sleeping in the chair next to the bed, with his arms crossed, his legs separated and his head dangling down, Luhan let out a little smile. He looked at the table beside the bed and saw his phone lighting up. He sat up and grabbed it and saw he had 12 text messages from Baekhyun, 3 text messages from Lay and 4 text messages from Tao.

He read through all of them and they were all the same. They were sorry for how they acted and it was childish. He rolled his eyes and put the phone on his lap. He shouldn't have to accept their apologies. They did it to themselves to throw their friendship away. He picked up the phone again and decide to text Tao, because out of all of them, Tao would be the easiest to talk to.

*Do you really mean your sorry?

*Yes Luhan. I truly am sorry. Kris and I talked about it and we both agreed that I acted immature. I really am sorry. I don't want to lose out friendship over something this stupid.

*I don't think that I can forgive you that easily.

*What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to go over there and apologize to you in person.

*That would be nice but I want to see all of you when I get out.

*When will that be?

*Today at noon. I'll probably want to meet you guys tomorrow though.

*Fine.

Luhan put his phone down and looked at his fingers. He didn't want to meet his friends again because he's scared that they will attack him but he didn't want to waste their whole friendship over something this stupid.

"What are you thinking about?" Luhan turned his head around and saw Sehun looking at him.

"How long were you up?"

"For sometime. Who were you texting?" Sehun moved to the bed and wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist.

"Tao. He says that he's sorry for acting like the way he did but I don't think he's truly sorry. I said that I would meet up with him tomorrow. Should I?" Luhan looked at Sehun for some answer but he got a shrug instead.

"That's not my decision, it's yours." Sehun tightened his grip on Luhan when he felt the older shake.

"I don't know what to do? Every time I think about it, I get scared because I think that they're right. I know that not all of it was true but I'm still scared."

"Don't be scared. Your fine." Sehun placed a kiss on the older's temple. "I love you."

Luhan smiled when he finally heard those words come out of Sehun's mouth for the first time since he could hear. "I love you too."


A/N:

Finally feeling better :)

Shorter update because I took the antibiotics and I'm feeling so tired :P

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3