Chapter 28

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

When Luhan got home, he slammed the door shut and leaned against it. He was panting hard and sweating bullets. He swallowed a lump of saliva in his throat. He didn't want to talk to his parents or his siblings. He walked into the kitchen and saw that no one was in there. He walked into the living and saw that no one was in there.

He walked to his bedroom and slammed the door. He sat on his bed and pulled out his phone. He saw that he had texts messages from everyone including Sehun. His heart hurt when he read the messages that Sehun sent him.

 *Deer, what's wrong?

Luhan's heart hurt when Sehun used his nickname. He shakily held his thumb over the delete button of the message and deleted it.

*Luhan, tell me what's wrong.

Again, Luhan held deleted the message.

*Did I offend you?

Delete.

*Why did my step mom say that you couldn't date me anymore?

Delete.

*Why aren't you responding back?!

Delete.

*If this is how you want to end it, goodbye.

Luhan choked on a sob and deleted the message. He sent one last message to Sehun.

*Goodbye.

Luhan deleted all of the messages and deleted Sehun's number. He fell on his pillow and broke down. He didn't want to end the relationship but he didn't want to be a burden to Sehun.

He looked at the rest o his messages and saw he had messages from Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Baekhyun. He ignored the messages, rolled on his stomach and cried.


Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Baekhyun and their boyfriends were at Tao's house texting Luhan like crazy.

"Did he text you back?" Baekhyun asked Xiumin.

"No. What about you Lay?"

"No. Tao?"

They all sighed heavily.

"We should go to his house." Lay said as he got up dragging Suho.

"Why do we have to go?" Suho asked his boyfriend.

"If you want go to Sehun and see how he's holding up!" Lay snapped at Suho and stormed in the direction of Luhan's house.

"Whenever Luhan is really upset like this, Lay gets mad easily. Don't worry." Xiumin said and patted Suho's back.

"Call us about how Sehun is holding up." Tao said after he kissed Kris's lips.

When they got to Luhan's house, they were surprised to see that the door was unlocked. Whenever Luhan was alone he would always lock the door. They walked inside and heard crying coming from Luhan's room. When they walked to the blonde's room they saw him on his bed and crying his heart out.

Tao walked to the bed, sat on it and rubbed Luhan's back. Luhan looked over his shoulder to see who was touching his back. When he saw it was Tao, he sat up and brought his head in Tao's chest. Tao sighed heavily and wrapped his arms around Luhan.

Baekhyun, Xiumin and Lay walked to the bed and tried to comfort their friend. Xiumin was curious if Luhan still had feelings for Sehun.

"Luhan, do you still have feelings for Sehun?" Xiumin signed to his friend.

Luhan shakily picked up his hands and started to sign one simple word.

"No."


A/N:

Hehehehe!!!!

I'm so evil with this story!!! Hehehehe!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3