Chapter 42

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan sat on the hospital bed and playing with his fingers. He sighed at the thought that he couldn't hear anymore. He knew that it was going to be a long time until he will be able to find a way back in his friends hearts. He felt so stupid about doing the surgery in the first place. He felt a dip in the bed and he saw someone put their hands on his. He looked up and saw Sehun with his friends and their boyfriends.

"How are you feeling?" Sehun asked the blonde. Luhan bit his lip and a few tears left his eyes. He missed Sehun's lovely voice. He just wanted to hear that voice one more time.

Xiumin saw his friend was upset and sat down next to him and started to sign.

"Luhan, we're sorry for the way we acted. When Baekhyun told us that you were in an accident and you lost your hearing, Tao started to cry." Luhan looked at Tao, whose eyes were bloodshot red.

"Lay had a mental breakdown." He looked at Lay, who was clutching onto Suho and shaking.

"Even Baekhyun let a few tears slip from his eyes." He looked at Baekhyun, who had faint tear stains.

"I was the only one who could remain calm and try to calm everyone down. Luhan we're truly sorry.

Luhan looked at all of his friends and knew that there was still a way to save their friendship. "I forgive everyone. Including Baekhyun." The said boy looked at Luhan with wide eyes. "The reason that I forgive you is because my mom always said that I can't hold grudges on anyone because it well tear apart people's lives and ruin allot of friendships. I don't want that to happen to us, so I forgive you Baekhyun."

"But I said all that stuff." Baekhyun signed back with defeat.

"It doesn't matter. It's in the past. You can't change what happened in the past. I forgive you." Luhan opened his arms. Baekhyun was hesitant at first but Chanyeol nudged his shoulder. Baekhyun went to the bed and gave Luhan a hug.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun with a smile. "Your lucky you have Luhan."

Sehun tilted his head but smiled. "What do you mean?"

"He's caring and he cares if people are fine. He loves everyone. Sehun, I don't know him like you, Baekhyun or the guys but in the times that I've seen him and saw how he acted, he puts someone else before him." Sehun smiled at what Chanyeol said. In the times that he's spent with Luhan, he's been able to tell that Luhan does care about other people and not only himself.


A/N:

Short update. I've been having a horrible writers block for this story and a few other :'(

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3