Chapter 36

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After a few hours of talking, Luhan went back to sleep because he said that his head was hurting him. Sehun stayed by him the whole time. There was no way that Luhan would break up with him again. Sehun loved everything about Luhan before the surgery but now, getting to hear Luhan's voice made him happy and it made him feel like there was something missing when they first started to date.

He was still curios why he didn't think Luhan was right for him. He still wanted to know why Luhan ran out on him. He never got those answers and he wanted to get them. He knew better than to bombard him with questions when he woke up because Luhan is still sensitive to hearing but he wanted answers.

When he was in deep thought the door opened and it revealed his friends along with their boyfriends. Baekhyun, Tao, Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin ran to their friend's bed and but pouted when they saw that he was sleeping. Sehun smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Kai and Chen followed their boyfriends but stood next to Sehun.

"How is he?" Tao asked with his gaze on the boy in the bed.

"He's fine. He went back to sleep because he said that his head started to hurt." Sehun slumped in the chair and took out his phone to take a picture of Luhan and send it to his parents telling them that he was fine.

"I hope he can get out of the hospital faster." Baekhyun pouted and quickly walked to Chanyeol when he saw the giant open his arms for the shorter.

"I wonder what his voice sounds like." Xiumin said as he sat in the chair next to Sehun. Chen went behind his boyfriend and started to massage his shoulders.

"It sounds perfect." Sehun replied to the older with a smile.

"How cheesy." Chen snorted at his friends reply.

"How?" Sehun cocked his eyebrow at the older and glared him down.

"Everyone says that. Come up with something thats meaningful." Chen continued to massage his boyfriends shoulder.

"But it does sound perfect." Sehun pouted and started to kick his feet like a five year old. "Don't you love me Jongdae?" Sehun whinnied.

Chen cringed when he heard his real name and gave a fake smile to the younger. "I do not love you. I love Minseok." He kissed Xiumin's head making Sehun scoff.

"That's cheesy." Sehun's comment made everyone in the room laugh, including Xiumin. Chen glared at the younger and started to think of ways to kill him without anyone suspecting it was him.

"Anyways, does he need to go to like a speech therapy to help him improve on his voice or something?" Chanyeol asked as he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist and made the older lean against his broad chest.

"The doctor came in and said that he was fine and that he didn't need to go to therapy." Sehun answered his friend.

"Will he change schools now?" Tao asked with a sad voice.

"Why so sad panda?" Lay asked the pouting Tao.

"Because, he loves the school that he goes to now. He will probably change schools because he can hear." Tao rested his head on Kris's shoulder.

"He's in his last year of high school. I think he can manage." Baekhyun told Tao. Tao nodded his head sadly and Kris kissed his boyfriend's head.

"I want him to wake up." Kyungsoo piped in sounding a little impatient.

"Let him rest he just got out of surgery." Kai rolled his eyes and brought Kyungsoo into his chest.


A/N:

>.< bad chapter, I know. I decided to get the couples in this chapter because I talked allot about KaiSoo and HunHan but this chapter >.<

Anyways, I won't update for two days because I'm going to High School Retreat (Junior represent!)

So I'll probably update on Saturday, when I come back.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3