Chapter 35

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan woke up feeling groggy. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of times. He sat up and heard the bed creak. He paused for a second. He heard something. His eyes widened and his breathing got rapid. He turned his head and saw Sehun sleeping and he heard soft snores coming from the younger. He heard the heart monitor beep. He heard the nurses and doctors walking up and down the hallway. He heard conversations. He covered his mouth and started to cry.

Sehun woke up when he heard crying. He stretched and opened his eyes, seeing his boyfriend crying. He got up and sat down next to Luhan and rubbed the older's back. He wanted to know if the surgery worked, so he said his name.

"Luhan." Sehun said timidly.

Luhan looked up and gave Sehun a smile. "I can hear." He whispered. Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan's nose. "I can hear." He repeated again. Sehun loved hearing Luhan's voice. It was so sweet like honey. He could listen to Luhan talk all day.

"Are you happy?" Luhan nodded and kissed Sehun's lips.

"Your voice... I can't even describe it. It sounds beautiful." Luhan said as a few tears left his eyes.

Sehun smiled at what his boyfriend says. "Your voice sounds heavenly."

Luhan tilted his head a little and gave Sehun a funny look. "You have a lisp?" Sehun's eyes widened and his mouth was parted. "I like it." Luhan said trying not to sound like he hated it.

"Good, because your stuck with it if you like it or not." Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan and kissed the older's head. "Do you want me to call your mom?" Luhan looked up at Sehun and nodded his head happily. Sehun pulled out his phone and called Luhans mom.

*Sehun! What happened?!

*Luhan woke up.

*Can he hear?

Sehun gestured Luhan to talk. Luhan but his bottom lip but Sehun told him it's alright.

*M-Mom.

They heard soft sobs and a change of voice to a more deeper voice.

*Luhan? Can you hear?

*D-Dad.

*Luhan! It's so great to hear you talk again!

Luhan pursed his lips and started to cry.

*Come to the hospital. You need to hear him in person and not over the phone.

*We'll be there in a few hours. Luhan we love you.

*I love you too.

Sehun ended the call and gave Luhan a hug.

"How are you feeling after talking with your parents?" Sehun asked as he broke the hug.

"I was scared at first but it was nice getting to hear my mom's voice and my dads. My mom's voice sounds so sweet but my dad's voice sounds scary. Did he scare you when you met him?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.

Sehun laughed at the statement and question. "A little but I got used to it." Luhan gave a half smile and kissed Sehun's lips.

"Can we call Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked a little bit scared.

"Why?" Sehun raised an eyebrow and pulled out his phone ready to call his step brother.

"I want to ask him why he acted the way he did." Luhan looked at his fingers and started to play with the blanket.

"We're on good terms but I think you need to talk to him." Luhan nodded his head slowly and looked at Sehun, who already called Kyungsoo.

*Hello?

*Kyungsoo, can you come to the hospital. Luhan wants to talk to you.

*How was his surgery?!

Sehun looked at Luhan and raised his eyebrow.

*K-Kyungsoo it's me, Luhan.

*Luhan! I haven't heard your voice since we were six! Why do you need me to come to the hospital?

*Just to ask you why you acted that way towards me and Sehun.

They heard a long sigh.

*It's because I thought that Sehun would hurt you and I guess I just snapped. I'm sorry Lu. Forgive me?

Luhan smiled and rolled his eyes at his friends cheesiness.

*I guess I have too.

Kyungsoo laughed and so did Luhan.

"I'll be there with Kai and the guys later. Bye LuLu.

*Bye.

Sehun hung up the phone and stuck his tongue out at Luhan. Luhan smiled and repeated the same action.

"Sometimes I wonder whose older in the relationship." Sehun chuckled.

"Sometimes I wonder how you can pull off being older than me." Luhan punched Sehun's arm lightly.

"Because you still look like a cute little baby." Sehun cooed and pinched Luhan's cheeks.

"Stop it!" Luhan laughed and kissed Sehun.

"I love you Deer." Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan.

"It sounds better when I can hear it." Luhan said and closed the gap with a kiss.


A/N:

Your comments in the last chapter made my day :)

I love you all!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3