Chapter 14

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After Tao pulled the curtain, separating the room, Kris looked at Sehun with a worried look on his face. He didn't know why but he felt like Kyungsoo wasn't the only person involved with Sehun beating Kai or Kai beating Sehun. He had questions that he needed answered and he was going to get them answered wither Sehun likes it or not.

He walked up to the younger and helped him put his shirt on. He tried to shake the questions out of his head but they were coming back like an annoying fly. After Kris helped Sehun put his shirt on, he stood in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Sehun, is there another reason why you beat Kai up?" He asked, a little bit anxious to get answers.

"Because of Kyungsoo." Was all he said before he got up but was pushed back down by Kris.

"I know you two have a bad past, but is it also at home?" Kris had allot of concern in his voice. He saw Sehun stiffen when he mentioned his home and he knew that he was right on the spot. "What's happening at home?" He walked over to Sehun and put his hand on his shoulder.

"N-Nothing. Ev-Everything is fine." Sehun said while his voice cracked. He didn't want anyone to know about the situation he had at home with his step brother.

"It's obviously something when your voice cracks." Kris said as he sat down next to him.

"It's just that you know how my dad remarried?" He asked and Kris nodded. "I never told anyone this and neither did my step brother, his boyfriend knows, but thats it. Me and my step brother never got along, we would always fight and he would always slap me. Then one day I wanted to just kill him but then I slipped into a coma. The next thing I remembered was waking up and blaming him for putting me into a coma. Can you guess who it is?" Sehun turned his attention to Kris, who had his mouth open and knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Is it everyday you guys fight?" He asked, still a little bit in shock by the new information he was just told.

"Yeah, whenever he gets mad over something little he would always yell at me, then we would get into a fight and my dad and his mom would have to break it up before it would get phyiscal." Sehun said with a slight sigh. "It's always been like that, before they got married, after the got married. We just never got along." He gulped and looked at the ground. "I j-just want t-to h-have a fr-friendship with h-him b-but he d-doesn't l-like me." His voice started to crack and he let a few tears leave his eyes and hit the floor.

Kris didn't know what to do except to hug Sehun. He didn't know that his life was like that at home with his step brother. He didn't know that he always fought with his step brother. He would always have a smile on his face and it would seem like nothing is wrong. He felt stupid that he didn't see through his friend's facade.

"Sehun, you know that my house is always open. You can come over if you want just to get away from him." Kris said trying to offer some comfort to the boy.

"Thanks Kris. Your always the only one that I can go to for help." Sehun said with a smile, making Kris break out into a smile.

They stayed in a hug until Tao pulled the curtain and Luhan tackled Sehun in a hug. When he broke the hug he saw tear satins on his boyfriend's face and had a look of concern on his face. Sehun saw Luhan's face go from happy to concerned in a second and reassured him that he was fine. Luhan hesitated but nodded, still concerned for his boyfriend.


When they walked out of the hospital Tao and Kris went their separate ways leaving Sehun and Luhan alone. Sehun held out his hand for Luhan to take it and Luhan happily took it.

They were walking down the street until Luhan stopped. Sehun looked at him and tilted his head, wondering why his boyfriend stopped walking. Luhan bit his lip and looked at the little store they stopped in front of and pointed at the store. Sehun looked at the store and tried to figure out what Luhan was trying to tell him.

"What  do you want from there?" Sehun asked still confused.

Luhan rolled his eyes and dragged his boyfriend in there. He went into an isle and saw journals stacked neatly on the shelves. He looked at all the journals and saw one that stood out to him. It was blue and had a brown belt around it. Luhan grabbed it and gave it to Sehun. The younger looked at the journal and finally understood what Luhan was trying to say.

"You want me to buy this?" He asked as he held it up and cocked his eyebrow up. Luhan nodded his head and kissed Sehun on the cheek.

Sehun smiled and walked up to the cash register to pay for the journal. The lady looked at them with a disgust look on her face. Luhan saw her face and walked out of store before he let his tears fall out. Sehun looked at her after Luhan walked out of the store.

"You got a problem with gay people?" He asked her with a angry tone.

She smiled and turned her attention back to the register before she answered his question. "They're disgusting." She simply said and handed him the journal.

Sehun smiled at her. "Can I talk to your manger?" He asked without taking the smile off his face.

Her eyes widened and she called the manger to the front. When the manger got there, Sehun's smile turned into a frown and the girl looked away from him and started to play with her fingers.

"Is there a problem?" The manger asked, seeing how his employee was acting, he knew something happened.

"Your employee made a rude remark to me." He said while his eyes were fixed on the girl.

"What did she say?" The manger crossed his arms and looked at the employee.

"She gave me and my boyfriend a dirty look. He walked out of the store and I asked her if she had a problem with gay people and she said that they're disgusting." He said and crossed his arms.

The manger looked at his employee. "Did you say that?" She looked up at Sehun them back at her employer and nodded. He pinched the bridge of his nose and inhaled deeply. "Today is your last day and your check will be sent by mail. Don't come near this store again. Leave." After he said that, she stormed out of the store. "I'm so sorry about that." Sehun smiled and reassured the manger that it was fine.

He walked out of the store and didn't see his boyfriend. He looked everywhere for Luhan but he didn't find him. He was about to walk away until he felt someone grab his arm. He turned around and saw a little blond. Sehun gave him a hug and kissed the top of his head. Luhan broke the hug and pecked his boyfriend's lips. Sehun smiled and kissed his cheek.

Luhan saw the journal and quickly grabbed it from Sehun. He started to write something down in it and gave it back to Sehun after he was done.

"What happened in there?"

Sehun smiled and wrote something down in the journal.

"She go fired."

Luhan smiled and gave Sehun a hug. Sehun returned the hug and kissed Luhan's neck. He will always protect Luhan no matter what. Even if it means losing all of his friends, he will protect him. He loved Luhan to much to let him go and won't let anything or anybody hurt him.


A/N:

I had to update today because I saw a women treat my friend different just because he's gay. So much hate in this world.

Anyways, do you guys know who Sehun's step brother is ;)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3