Chapter 41

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan woke up to a warm feeling on his hand. He looked over and saw his mom holding his hand with tear stains covering her face. He got up but something wasn't right. He couldn't hear the fabrics move. He couldn't hear the heart monitor beep. He couldn't hear the doctors and nurses walking up and down the hallway. He looked at his mom and she cried even harder. He clenched his jaw and tried to fight the tears that were coming but failed. One by one they fell out of his eyes. His mom sat on the bed and wiped his tears away and began to sign.

"The doctor said that the impact from the accident was to much on your ears. He said that if they did another surgery then that would be too much stress on your body. I'm so sorry Luhan."

He shook his head and opened his arms for his mom. She smiled and went into her son's embrace. Both were crying and both didn't care who came in the room to see them cry.

"I hate this!" Luhan signed back to his mom. He was more angry than upset because his hearing was taken away from him again.

"I'm sorry baby."  Was all she said before he started to cry again.

*

After his mom left he decided to text Baekhyun and tell him what happened.

*Looks like you got what you wanted. I'm deaf again because I was involved in a car accident after I left the house.

Luhan put his phone on his lap and waited for Baekhyun to text back. He didn't know how Baekhyun would react but he hoped that the younger would feel horrible yelling at him. After what seemed like an eternity Baekhyun texted back.

*You shouldn't have gotten the surgery in the first place then you wouldn't be in this position.

That was a stab to Luhan's heart.

*I thought that you would care if I was hurt but I guess I was wrong.

*It's your fault for getting the surgery in the first place.

*You know what Baekhyun?

*What?

* you.

Luhan threw his phone on his lap and began to cry again. He lost his friend. He lost his hearing. What more will be lost until he will finally not be happy anymore.


A/N:
Yeah double update. Yeah I made Luhan deaf again. Putting all the blame on my friend and her brother because they thought that the story was going to be boring if Luhan was going to be able to hear again. Her friend also suggested it (she's a huge HunHan shipper) and she also thought that it will get boring.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3