Chapter 21

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

As nervous as he was, Sehun found himself standing in front of Luhan's house. He was nervous and so many thoughts were going through his head. The thought of his grandparents not liking him and forcing Luhan to break up with him. The thought that his parents wouldn't like him. All of these thoughts were going through his head. He just wanted to forget about them and focus on seeing Luhan smiling.

He fisted his sweaty palms and knocked on the door. He took a deep breath, ready for whatever he's grandparents have to throw at him.

When the door opened his heart skipped a beat. He saw a frail old lady about in her mid 80s. She looked Sehun up and down and gestured him to come in. He bowed his head and went into the house. When she closed the door, she put her wrinkled hand on his shoulder and gave him a half hearted smile.

"I guess your Sehun?" She said in a raspy voice.

"I'm Oh Sehun." He bowed to her and she started to laugh.

"No need to be so formal." She patted his back and left to go in the kitchen.

Sehun let out a breath and saw a familiar boy in a wheelchair and a another boy sitting next to the boy in the wheelchair. The boy had a buzz cut head and was wearing stone washed jeans with a black shirt with a skull design on it. Sehun walked into the living room and the boy in the wheelchair smiled at him.

"Hi, I'm Sehun, your brothers boyfriend." He introduced himself to the two boys.

"I'm Zhuang and that's Xin, my boyfriend." The boy in the wheelchair said with a blush as he introduced them. Xin held out his hand and Sehun gladly accepted it.

"Do your grandparents know about you two?" He asked the two boys.

Xin looked at Zhuang with a depressed look on his face while Zhuang gave a sad smiled to his boyfriend. "Yeah, we told them before you came and my grandma said that I was sick in the head and that Xin wouldn't be able to give me a family. My grandpa is totally against it and he hasn't talked to me in about 30 minutes which is unusual because he always talks to me." Zhuang looked at his lap and then a smile spread across his face. "It's alright though as long as my parents accept it then I don't have a problem with it." He looked at Sehun and smiled at him. "I know that my parents will love you."

Sehun smiled when Zhuang said that. "Thanks I was nervous because normally parents are against their children dating especially if their gay."

"Yeah, Xin was nervous at first." Zhuang said with a chuckle making Xin blush.

Sehun is curios about Xin. "Hey, Zhuang, does Xin go to your school?"

Zhuang looked at Sehun and nodded. "He's deaf but he was born deaf. He can read lips, like Luhan. That's what makes him special, he's different. That's what I love about him."

Sehun smiled at what Zhuang said. He was glad that Luhan's brother found someone that made him happy, like how Luhan made him feel.

"Where's Luhan?" Sehun asked, wondering where his little bundle of happiness is.

"He's in his room. Xin can you get him?" Xin nodded his head and went up the stairs to get Luhan.

After Xin left Luhans parents and grandparents came in the living room. Sehun took a deep breath. His palms got sweaty and his breathing got heavier. He's never felt this nervous about anything before. He felt like he was going to have a panic attack.

"So your Sehun?" Luhans dad asked in a deep voice.

"Yes sir." Sehun replied trying to be formal as he could.

"What grade are you in?" His mother asked. Her voice sounded sweet like honey.

"I'm in my second year of high school." Sehun let a smile break out. He didn't feel nervous as his mother asked the questions.

"Younger than Luhan. Why should we allow you to date our son?" His dad asked.

Sehun looked at the ground for a split second and brought his attention back to Luhans dad while a smile formed on his face. "Luhan means everything to me. I love him with all my heart. He's the best thing that ever happened to me ever since my mother died three years ago and somehow he's filled that void. Luhan is so sweet. When I stayed in the hospital, I kept on telling him to go home but he wouldn't leave my side. I love him so much and it would be a great honor to date your son."  Sehun finished off with a smile.

Luhans mom started to cry while his dad had a smile on his face. His grandparents didn't seem like they liked Sehun.

"You have our permission to date our son. Welcome to the family." His dad got up and gave Sehun a hug, as so did his mom.

"Your really going to let my grandson date a guy? Disgusting." Luhans grandma said and left right after along with his grandpa.

"Don't pay attention to them. It's my parents that you really needed approval of." Zhuang said trying to comfort the older. Sehun smiled and hugged Zhuang.

A few minutes later Xin came back down with Luhan. Luhan's face lit up when he saw Sehun and gave him a hug. Sehun smiled and hugged him back. Xin kissed the top of Zhuang's head and sat down next to Luhan. Luhan grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down.

How did it go?

Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan's lips. "It went great." Luhan smiled and took the paper from Sehun's hands.

My grandparents didn't freak you out did they?

Sehun shook his head and kissed Luhan's nose. Luhan smiled and hugged Sehun. He was happy that his parents accepted Sehun and even more happy that his grandparents didn't scare him.


A/N:

Updated today!! I wasn't planning to but it happened.

I won't be able to update everyday because school is starting back up, so I'm probably going to update on a Friday or Saturday :(

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3