Chapter 39

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Since allot of you guys wanted to know more about Sehun and Kyungsoo's past heres the chapter :)


He stood over his mother's grave. Tears matching the rain. He didn't care if someone saw him crying over his mom's grave, he just wanted her back. It's been a year since she died from liver cancer and during that year no one was able to fill the void. His friends tried to cheer him up but he would sulk around and not do anything. He went into depression and blamed his mom's death on himself.

He felt someone's hand on his shoulder and jumped from the contact. He turned around around and saw his best friend holding an umbrella. He went under the umbrella, went into his friend's embrace and cried his heart out. He always showed this side to his best friend because he felt like he wouldn't make fun of him if he showed him his weak side.

"Why don't I take you home?" His friend asked. He nodded slowly. They got to the blue sports car and he just sulked more in the car.

"I just wanted to tell her 'I love you' before she died." He said as he put his head against the car window.

"Sehun, you need to stop going to her grave everyday. It's not going to help."

"I tried to stop Kai but it's hard coming home to an empty house. My dad is always at work and I have no one to ask me 'how was school' or 'did you finish your homework.' It's hard Kai." Sehun put his hand over his eyes and fought the oncoming tears.

"You have us though." Kai tried to reassure his best friend but all he got was nothing in response.

*

When Kai pulled into Sehun's driveway, he saw a familiar red convertable. Sehun saw the car and groaned. His father handled his mom's death better than Sehun did. A few months after his mom died, his father started to date a widow, whose husband died from a car crash. He didn't like that his father already loves another woman after his mom died.

"Why didn't you tell me your dad is dating Kyungsoos mom?" Sehun looked at Kai with a shocked look.

"Who?" Sehun asked confused.

"Kyungsoo, my boyfriend for three months." Kai showed him a picture of there first date.

"I didn't know. Thanks for the ride." Sehun got out of the car and went into his house.

When he got in the house he saw his dad and his dads girlfriend. His dad saw him and waved him over to them. Sehun went over to them and sat down next to a boy with wide eyes.

"So you boys are probably wondering why Yuri and I asked you two to be here." His dad started to talk.

"Kangin and I are engaged." Yuri said happily holding Kagin's hand and showing them their engagement ring. The boy with wide eyes congratulated them while Sehun sat their in disbelief.

"Why don't you two introduce each other?" Kangin told the boys.

"I'm Kyungsoo." The boy said in a tone that Sehun didn't appreciate. He knew it was fake and Sehun didn't like him one bit.

"Sehun." He said in the same voice, making Kyungsoo glare at him.

"Sehun show him to his room." His father told him as he took Yuri out on a date.

The two boys sat in silence until Kyungsoo broke it. "You heard your father. Take me to my room." Sehun rolled his eyes, got up and started walking up the stairs. Kyungsoo followed the actions of the younger and decided to break him. "What happened to your mom?" Kyungsoo saw Sehun tense and smirked.

"She died from liver cancer." Sehun opened a door to the guest bedroom. "Your room."  Sehun was about to walk away until he heard Kyungsoo talk.

"I don't like you." Kyungsoo said bluntly.

"Why?" Sehun crossed his arms and leaned his shoulder against the wall.

"Because, you act like a brat." Was all Kyungsoo said before he walked in the room and slammed the door.

"." Sehun mumbled before he walked into his room and slammed his door.

*

A year has past since the wedding and Kyungsoos and Sehuns relationship hasn't gotten better. They fought frequently over little stuff. It wasn't until Sehun came home late ,from hanging out with Chanyeol, that Kyungsoo decided to punch him because he came home late. Sehun returned the favor and punched Kyungsoo in the stomach. Their fight was separated by their parents.

"I hate you! Just die already!" Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs as fresh tears trickled down his face. His father had him by both of his arms and tried to get him in his room.

"I hate you too!" Kyungsoo screamed out as his mom put him in his room.

*

One year past and their relationship kept on going downhill. Sehun had to be rushed to the hospital because of their fights while Kyungsoo was always left with a black eye or broken nose.

One day Kyungsoo had Kai come over to the house. They were in the kitchen and having a good time until Sehun came in to get something to drink. Kyungsoo glared at him, hoping that the younger would leave, but Sehun took his time.

"Hurry up and get the out of here." Kyungsoo growled at him.

Sehun slammed the cabinet and looked at Kyungsoo. "My house er." Sehun spat those words out.

Kyungsoo looked around him and saw a coffee cup. He smirked and threw the cup at Sehun, missing him by an inch. Sehun looked at him with wide eyes and was about to punch Kyungsoo until Kai came in and took Sehun's arm. He bent the arm in a different direction and banged Sehun's head on the counter, knocking the younger out.

Kai looked at Sehun and had tears coming out of his eyes. He was in shock about what he did to his best friend but he had to protect his boyfriend. He saw the blood coming out of Sehun's forehead and called 911. Kyungsoo got a broom and started to clean the broken cup around them, so the paramedics won't get hurt.

When the ambulance got there they asked what happened and Kyungsoo said that he tripped and banged his head on the counter and landed and his arm the wrong way. The paramedics believed his story and rushed him to the hospital.  Kyungsoo called his mom and told her what happened while Kai called the guys. They got to the hospital and found out that Sehun is in a coma because of blood loss. Kai felt so horrible but Kyungsoo thought that Sehun deserved it.

*

After three months of being in a coma, Sehun woke up and saw Kyungsoo sitting next to him with Kai and his dad and step mom. Sehun blamed Kyungsoo for him being in the coma but Kyungsoo acted dumbfounded. Sehuns dad didn't believe him and neither did his step mom.

He felt like everyone he loved left him and he has no one to lean on anymore. He wanted his mom back. He wanted his life to be normal. He just wanted to be happy again. He knew that was a long shot, to be happy, but he thought that it wouldn't hurt just to try and think that he could be happy.


A/N:

Here's the chapter!!! Hope it clears the hate relationship.

If want to be my friend just send me a request because I"m going to start writing on my blog about the stories :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3