Chapter 31

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Its been four days since Luhan broke up with Sehun. During those two days Luhan has stayed in his room and never left. The only time he would leave is to go to the bathroom. His parents tried to make him come out of his room but he wouldn't budge. It started to scare his parents because he wasn't eating and he got thinner and thinner each day.

Sehun wasn't doing any better. He fell into depression and wouldn't talk to anyone. If someone was to talk to him he only say one letter sentences or he would give a short sentence. He would rarely come out of his room and he would eat only a little bit. Kyungsoo and Kai tried to help him but he would always shut them out.

*

Tao, Baekhyun, Lay and Xiumin were standing outside of Luhan's bedroom door. They were debating to go in or not. They went to the house because they got a call from Luhans parents saying that he wouldn't come out of his room and that he wasn't eating. Xiumin decided that they should go because he felt bad for what he said to Luhan four days ago and he really did want to help.

They took a deep breath and went into the room. What they saw shocked them, the room was a mess. Clothes scattered all over the floor. Half of the mattress on the bed and half was off. His desk was flipped over and light bulbs from his lamp were cracked all over the floor.

When they looked around the room they saw a messy hair blonde with his sweats on and a plain shirt. Baekhyun ran to him, fixed the mattress and got on the bed. He brought Luhan in his arms and the blonde started to cry again. Baekhyun rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head and rocked him back and forth. When Baekhyun hugged Luhan, he almost threw up. He felt the older's ribs and he felt his spine. He traced his hand over Luhan's back and felt the bumps on his spine. He looked at Luhan's arms and saw that they were skinnier than he remembered. Xiumin, Tao and Lay walked over and sat in front of their friend.

"How are you holding up?" Tao asked Luhan.

Luhan shakily picked up his hands. "Horrible. I feel disgusting."

"You should." Lay said. Luhan's jaw dropped.

"Why?"

"Sehun fell into depression. He won't talk to anyone. Luhan he's horrible."

Luhan felt horrible. He didn't want Sehun to hurt after he broke up with him. He wanted Sehun to be happy and be with someone else. He didn't know what to do anymore. He just wanted to go in a hole and die for what he did.

"Luhan, do you still love Sehun?" Tao asked worried for his friend.

"I don't know anymore." Luhan honestly answered the question.

"You really don't know anymore?"

"Honestly, I'm just confused."

"Don't worry. We're your friends and we'll help you get through it." Xiumin said and smile at the end.

Luhan gave a weak smile and hugged his friend. He was happy that his friends were going to help him but he wanted to know more about how Sehun was doing. In his heart he truly misses him but something in his head keeps on telling him that he's better off without the younger. Luhan is just confused.


A/N:
I tired to make this longer than my last update but I feel like they are about the same length.

I could possibly update again later on tonight or tomorrow morning.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3