Chapter 45

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan sat in his room, curled up in a ball in his bed. His shoulders were shaking and he felt like his whole world come crumbling down because of that stupid mistake that he made. That one mistake while he was still in the hospital. That one mistake that Sehun saw. That one mistake that made Sehun end the relationship.

~

Luhan was lying in the hospital bed, waiting for Sehun to come. He looked at his phone and saw that it was ten minutes passed the time Sehun said that he would come. He pouted and looked back up and saw his friend from school, DongHyun. He smiled and motioned the older to come to the bed.

"How are you feeling?" The brunette signed his friend.

"I'm fine. How did you know I was in the hospital?" Luhan tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Your brother texted me and asked if I could come and keep you compnay."

Luhan's cheeks tinted red. "Thanks."

"Luhan, do you still love him?"

"Who?"

"Sehun."

Luhan was a bit taken back by this question. 

"He's dating you out of pity. I saw him talking with someone and he said that he's only dating you because he feels bad for you." DongHyun looked at his friend who looked like he was about to lose it.

"No... He loves me."

"No he doesn't Lu."

A few tears left Luhan's eyes but DongHyun wiped them away. "DongHyun..."

"Luhan..." DongHyun leaned foreword and pressed his lips against Luhan's. Luhan's eyes fluttered closed and kissed DongHyun back.

Sehun walked in the room and saw Luhan kissing DongHyun. His blood started to boil. He rushed toward Luhan's bed, grabbed the boy's shoulder and threw him on the floor. DongHyun was about to fight back but he saw Luhan sign to him.

"Leave, I'll text you later." After Luhan signed that DongHyun left.

Sehun turned to Luhan with tears willing in his eyes. "Why?"

"Your dating me out of pity."

"No, I'm not Luhan."

The blonde turned his head to the side and almost let a few tears fall from his eyes. "Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Don't be stupid! Your so ing immature! If you didn't want to date me then just leave!"

"You know what Luhan? you! Your a waste of my ing time! I'm leaving you for good this time! you Luhan! Just you! I don't even give a what would happen to you now. I'll just get out of your ing life and leave you the alone." After Sehun said that he left the room, leaving a distraught Luhan.

~

He hasn't left his room since the break up. He's been a wreck. The only person that he would see is DongHyun. He's been with Luhan through the whole time and has never left the blondes side. Luhan started to think that DongHyun would be a better boyfriend then Sehun because he's deaf, he cares about everyone and he always tells the truth.

*

Luhan was had his head on DongHyun's lap, while the elder his hair. He started to chuckle when DongHyun started to tickle his side. DongHyun smiled and started to tickle Luhan even more. The blonde rolled on his back and clutching onto his stomach as the older kept on tickling him.

DongHyun leaned down and pressed his forehead against Luhan's. The blonde his lips then DongHyun kissed Luhan.


A/N:

You guys... I'm so sorry!!!

This was such a late update!!

My English teacher... I just want to kill her! She graded our research papers for every little detail and basically everyone failed, even when we did great on out oral presentation! I"m so mad!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3