Chapter 22

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

It was the day. The day that Sehuns dad and his step mom come back from their vacation. He didn't know how to explain about his stitches. Kris kept telling him to tell them that he got attacked by a drunk but Sehun didn't want to lie to his dad and his step mom. The worst thing that they will do is kick Kyungsoo out but then Kyungsoos mom would get upset and then Kyungsoo would come back.

When Kris dropped him in front of his house, he saw his dad's car parked next to Kai's. He took a deep breath and got out of the car while Kris got out with him. He got his bag from the trunk and walked to the front door. He looked at Kris with pleading eyes asking to come with him but Kris said he had to go to work. Sehun sighed and walked up to the front door.

He opened the door and he was already bombarded with questions from his step mom.

"Why did you leave Kyungsoo alone? Why is there blood on the wall? What happened to your face?" She continued to spit questions out at him and he just walked past her. "Sehun!" She screamed out his name which made him stop in his tracks. He turned around and saw a desperate look on her face. "What happened to your face?" She looked upset and the tone in her voice wasn't helping either.

He sighed and looked at the ground thinking about what he was going to say to his step mom. "I was attacked by a drunk. He threw a half broken beer bottle at me." He looked back at her and her face looked horrified. "It's nothing now. Chanyeol was with me and he reported him to the police." She still didn't look convinced but nodded anyway. He felt horrible for lying to his step mom but he didn't want his step mom to think that her son was a culprit.

He started to make his way up the stairs but he was stopped half way when he saw Kyungsoo with Kai. Kyungsoo had a smirk on his face and Kai had his arms crossed with a half smile.

"Looks like you were too scared to tell my mom that it was me?" Kyungsoo said in a taunting voice.

Sehun kept climbing the stairs, doing the best that he could to ignore his step brother. When he got to the top, Kai pushed him back a little but he didn't fall down the stairs. He looked at Kai with a angry look on his face.

"What the hell Kai?" Sehun asked in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" Kai tilted his head and placed his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Why are you like this? You were never like this before. What happened?" Kai chuckled and slapped Sehun's head, causing him to whimper from the impact.

"Never trust your best friends idiot." That word made Sehun flinch. To many times he was called that by Kyungsoo and it was in graved in his brain that he thought that he was an idiot.

"Come on Kai, we have to go." Kyungsoo said, trying to get his boyfriend away from his step brother. Kyungsoo gave him a dirty look then walked down the stairs.

"See you often, ." Kai laughed and headed down the stairs.

Sehun was trembling from fear and anger. He wanted to get revenge from Kai and Kyungsoo but his father always told him that revenge is never an opinion. He wanted to make Kyungsoo feel the way he feels whenever he calls him on idiot or a . He could never hit Kyungsoo because he felt like he didn't have the guts to hit his step brother like he hit Kai.

Kyungsoo was different. He would tell his mom that Sehun was the one that hit him then Kyungsoos mom would talk to his dad about Sehun's behavior. The worst that they could do is ground him. He wanted them to know that Kyungsoo did it but he didn't have it in him to tell them that it was him.

He shook his head and went into his room. He put his bag down on the floor and sat on his bed. He kept thinking about how he could tear Kyungsoo apart mentally. He was deep in thought until he got a text from the love of his life. He had a smile on his face when Luhan texted him.

*Sehunnie!!!!!!! How was your parents? Did you tell them about Kyungsoo and Kai? Did they hurt you? Are you okay?

Sehun couldn't help but laugh a little when Luhan kept on asking questions. He was really lucky having a boyfriend that cares about him.

*Deer, I'm fine. I didn't tell my parents about them and Kai hit my head and called me an idiot but all in all I'm fine.

*Sehunnie, they're scaring me with you though. One minute your fine and smiling but then your in the hospital and have stitches in your face. Then Kyungsoo throws you out of the house. I'm just scared for you that's all.

*Deer, it's fine. I just have allot on my mind.

*Like what? Am I bothering you?

*You would never bother me. I'm just thinking about how I'm going to show my face in school tomorrow.

*Oh. Do you think you can pick me up tomorrow from school?

*Doesn't Zhuang go to the same school as you?

*Yeah but Xin is taking him to his house then they're going out for dinner for they're second year anniversary!

*Aww. Do you want me to take you to your house tomorrow or do you want to come over to my house.

*Yours because I want to met your parents.

Sehun stopped for a minute. He froze. He hasn't told his parents about him and Luhan.

*I haven't told them about you. I'm sorry.

*You don't have to apologize. You couldn't have told your parents because of everything that happened. Just bring me to your house and I can introduce my self there.

*But who would translate for you?

*I could write in the journal. It's no big deal. I could have Tao or Baekhyun translate for me.

*Alright. I gotta go, I'm getting tired. See you tomorrow. Love ya~

*Love you Sehunnie~

Sehun rolled his eyes at the nickname Luhan gave him. He closed his eyes waiting for tomorrow to come fast and he hoped that his dad and step mom would accept Luhan like they did with Kai. He just hoped they saw how innocent Luhan was. He hoped that they wouldn't care if he was deaf. All he cared about was if Luhan was happy and his parents accept him.


A/N:

I felt like I haven't updated this story in forever!!

Anyways, school started today so my schedule for this fanfic is that I will update it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3