Chapter 33

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

The next day Luhan woke up with a splitting headache. He groaned because whenever he would try to move it would get worse. He sat up on his bed and brought his feet to the floor, got up and almost fell to the floor because the headache got ten times worse. He shakily made his way to the bathroom, got pain reliever and took both pills in one go. He leaned over the sink and a few tears escaped from his eyes and made their way down the sink. The pain was unbearable. It felt like he was breaking up with Sehun again and again.

When he felt like his headache was getting better, he went back to his bed. He saw the light on his phone on. He picked up his phone and saw that it was a text from an unknown number. He bit his lip because he knew who the text was from, Sehun. He opened up the text message and almost broke down.

*Deer, can we please talk.

Luhan left a tears fall from his eyes. He had a weak smile when he read his nickname that Sehun gave him.

*Sehun, no. You deserve better.

*No I don't Luhan! The pain is excruciating! I can't stand it! Please Luhan please.

When he read the last text his breathing got rapid. The room began to spin and he started to see double. He was going to reply back to Sehun but fell to the ground and let the darkness take over his vision

*

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were with Sehun when he sent the text to Luhan. They were proud of him for finally contacting Luhan but when he didn't respond back they started to get worries.

Baekhyun's phone went off. He saw that Luhans mom was calling. He got worried because whenever she would call him something really bad must've happened to Luhan. He answered the phone and dropped it. His eyes widened when Luhans mom told him the news.

"Baek, what happened?" Chanyeol walked towards his boyfriend and wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's tiny waist.

"Luhan is in the hospital." He let a few tears fall from his eyes but wiped them away. He looked at Sehun, who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"W-Why?" Sehun croaked out.

"They don't know. His mom heard a thud and when she went to Luhan's room she saw that he was barley breathing." After Baekhyun explained to Sehun what happened, he saw the younger get up from his bed and walk to his closet.

"Your going?" Chanyeol asked a little bit excited that his friend will finally leave his room.

"Yes." Sehun got his blue jacket, put it on and left the room with Baekhyun and Chanyeol following.

When he got downstairs he saw Kyungsoo with sad eyes and Kai with a worried look on his face.

"Are you going?" Sehun asked his step brother, who merely nodded. Sehun brought Kyungsoo in a hug and felt his chest getting wet. "He'll be fine." Sehun kissed Kyungsoo's head and broke the hug.

Kyungsoo left with Kai in his car and Sehun left with Baekhyun and Chanyeol in Chanyeol's car. During the ride to the hospital he kept on thinking about Luhan. He thought about the first time he kissed Luhan. The first time he hugged Luhan. The first time he saw Luhan smile. The first time he saw Luhan blush. The time when he asked Luhan to be his boyfriend. He had a weak smile and let a few tears slip from his eyes. He wanted Luhan to be okay so that he'll be able to fix their problem.


A/N:

This was meant to be updated yesterday but I went shopping with my mom and my electricity went out  :/

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3