Chapter 48

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Luhan woke up with sweat dripping down his face and tears running falling out of his eyes. He looked beside him  and saw a brunette sleeping with his arm around his waist. He tried to get off of the bed but stumbled a little. He couldn't compose himself. He just cried.

He felt an arm wrap around his waist and pressure on his shoulder. He turned his head to the side and saw his boyfriend. He turned his gaze away from him and looked at the floor. He turned around and started to sign to the brunette.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. I had a bad dream thats all." He looked at his boyfriend and saw him pouting.

"I told you to wake me up whenever you have a bad dream. What was it about?"

"That day."

The brunette his lips and kissed his boyfriend's nose. "Its alright. I'm still here. Even though the accident made me deaf. I'm still here."

"But this time your parents pulled the plug because you didn't wake up!"

"Deer, I'm here and I'm fine. Even though they almost pulled the plug. I still woke up. I'm still here." The brunette pressed his lips against Luhan's and kissed him gently.

"I'm glad you woke up."

"I read the letters that you left under my hand. Deer, you shouldn't feel guilty. I was at fault because I blew up on you."

Luhan smiled and kissed his boyfriend's lips. "I love you Sehun."

"I love you too Deer. Now go to sleep." Sehun laid Luhan down on the bed. He wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist and put his face against the blonde's shoulder. 

*

Luhan woke up and was hysteric again. Kyungsoo tried calm him down. When he finally calmed down he saw that he was in the hospital room. He looked beside him and saw that Sehun wasn't next to him. He cried his eyes out and felt like his half was taken away from him.

"Luhan are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked his friend.

"Sehun. He was here."

Kyungsoo shook his head. "Luhan, he died three months ago."

"No! He was here!

"It was a dream Luhan!"

Luhan curled in a ball and started to cry his eyes out. He hated to be reminded that Sehun was died. He wished that it was a terrible dream that never happened.

"Why am I in a hospital."

Kyungsoo sighed. Ever since Sehun died Luhan always tried to kill himself. One day him and Baekhyun found him in the bathroom with slit wrists. He started talking like a crazy person. He's parents got scared that he would hurt them or his siblings so they put him in an mental institute, so that he wouldn't hurt himself or his family.

Kyungsoo has been the only one to visit him. Everyone forgot about him. He wanted to get his friend out of the hospital but he couldn't without his parents permission.

Every time Kyungsoo would come, Luhan would be in the hospital wing because he would hurt himself. He hated telling Luhan that Sehun was dead because he knew that it hurt the older. He knew that Luhan took full responsibility for Sehun's death.

"Luhan, you hurt yourself again. Look at your arm. The doctors said that if you hurt yourself one more time that they'll have to put you deeper in the insittute."

"Kyungsoo, I just want to go home." Kyungsoo put his arm around his friend and rocked him back and forth trying to offer him comfort. He wanted to take him away from here but it was no use, his parents didn't want him out.

"Please don't leave me Kyungsoo. I'm so scared."

"I won't leave you. I'll stay here with you."


A/N:

Sad days :'(

The story ended. This was my best story on here and I'm so sad it ended.

Anyways I started a new story

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/562696/because-i-love-him-abuse-angst--exo-tao-kris-taoris

Check it out!!

Comment, UpVote <3