Chapter 13

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After Sehun left, Kris looked at Kai with a confused face. He wasn't sure why Kai beat up Sehun but he did know why Sehun hated Kyungsoo. Kris himself wasn't to fond of Kyungsoo either but he pretended he liked him for Tao.

"Kai, you didn't have to beat him up." Kris said as he looked at his friend, who was just calming down from his high.

Kai glared at Kris, got out of his grip and left the room. He had every right to beat up Sehun. Sehun would always say that Kyungsoo was trying to take away their friendship but Kai said that he was being dramatic and that Kyungsoo was his boyfriend. The day Kai lost it with Sehun was when he saw that him raise his fist to Kyungsoo. He had to protect his boyfriend, so he punched Sehun instead. He didn't mean to put him in a coma but what he saw was that Sehun wanted to hurt Kyungsoo for no reason.

When he walked though the doors out of the hospital he was met by a fist to his face. He groaned and touched his throbbing cheek. He looked up to see who it was and it was Sehun with an upset look on his face. Kai smirked at how brave Sehun is.

When Sehun was about to throw another punch, Kai grabbed his arm, twisted it and started to bend it in a inhumane way. Sehun saw the sadistic look in Kai's and kicked him in the stomach. He brought his arm up to his chest and knew that he his arm was fractured but he didn't let that stop him. He walked up to Kai and punched him again.  He kept punching him until he felt the pain in his heart go away from when Kai beat him.

Before Sehun could keep on punching Kai, he was pulled away by a few police officers along with Kris. Sehun was trying to get out of the police's grip but was failing at it. Kris had to help the police officer get Sehun in the hospital.

When they got into the hospital, Kris brought Sehun back to Luhan's room and made him sit in the chair next to the bed and wait for the doctor. Sehun was about to fight with Kris until he heard the door open and saw the doctor. He went over to Sehun and made him get on the other bed that was occupying the room.  After Sehun got on the bed the doctor separated the room with a mint green curtain.

Luhan started to squirm in his sleep then his eyes fluttered open. He noticed that Sehun wasn't next to him. He looked over at Tao and started to ask him where Sehun was. Tao saw how frantic his friend was and signed him back saying that he was with the doctor because him and Kai got into a fight and he got injured but he reassured him that Sehun was fine. Luhan nodded and looked over and saw that the curtain was pulled.

"Is there anyone in the room besides me?" Luhan asked as he kept his eyes focused on the curtain.

Tao asked Kris to move the curtain. Kris went to the other side of the curtain and asked the doctor if he can move the curtain. The doctor said yes and Kris pulled it, reveling a beat up Sehun. His upper lip was cut, he had a cast on his fractured arm. His shirt was off and it showed multiple bruises on his chest, stomach and a huge one on his right side.

When Sehun looked up from his lap and saw his boyfriend, who looked like he was on the verge of tears. Sehun smiled and tried to hide the pain that he was in but Luhan saw through that. He swung his feet over his bed and once they made contact with the cold floor, he was pushed back down by Tao but he pushed him away and made his way towards Sehun. He got to Sehun's bed and started to hiss at the sudden pain in his head. Sehun saw that he was in pain and hugged Luhan, trying to reassure him that he was fine.

The doctor looked at the sudden encounter with the two and a smile crept on his face. He cleared his throat and started to say something.

"Okay Sehun, it looks like you have a fracture in your arm and it should heal in about two weeks. After those two weeks are up, come back and I'm going to put you in a air cast and you'll be in that for another two weeks." After the doctor said that to Sehun he directed his attention towards the little blond. "As for you Luhan, you are can leave today if you like. Your check up for the stitches to come out is in about three weeks." Both Sehun and Luhan nodded their heads. The doctor smiled at them again and left the room.

Sehun grabbed Luhan's chin with his fingers and brought his lips to kiss Luhan's. Luhan smiled in the kiss and broke it. He walked over to bed and sat down on it. He asked Tao to bring his clothes to him and to pull the curtain. Of course Tao did what his friend said leaving Sehun and Kris on the other side talking to one another.

Luhan looked at Tao and started to cry. When Tao saw his friend crying, he rushed over to him and embraced him in a hug. He pulled away and started to sign to him.

"What's the matter?"

"Sehun, he suffered so much already and I don't want him to get hurt any more." Luhan said as he let more tears fall out of his eyes.

"He suffered because he stood up for himself, he'll be fine." Tao said with a smile and patted his friend's back.

Luhan nodded but was still unsure about the fight that happened while he was sleeping.


A/N:

Made it a triple update all because I love you guys <3

I probably won't update tomorrow but who knows ;)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3