Chapter 11

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

When Luhan was about to sign, he put his hands down and looked at the paper again. He didn't know what to say. He liked Sehun but he remembered what Baekhyun said about Sehun, how he didn't care for anyone outside his group of friends. He looked at Sehun again and the look in his eyes were determination to make Luhan like him back.

Luhan picked up his shaky hands but Tao made him put them back down and write instead. He picked up the pen and started to write shakily. When he was done he gave it back to Sehun but he didn't make eye contact with the younger. Sehun took the note and was worried about what Luhan said. He opened it up and smiled a little bit.

"Dear Sehun,

I do accept your apology and the way that you acted was immature. If you didn't act that way maybe we could've gotten to know each other better. I'm sorry that I made you cry earlier and I'm sorry about what I wrote. Baekhyun told me that you didn't care about anyone except for your friends and that made me feel like I was just trash to you but maybe I was wrong. The truth of the matter is Sehun that I like you as a friend, I want to get to know you better until I can say 'I love you' back. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I will give you another chance. Thank you for coming back to clear this up.

Luhan."

 

Sehun's smile turned into a half smile. He looked at Luhan, who gave a sheepish smile, and decided to try to communicate with him somehow. He looked over at Tao and asked him if he can translate for him.

"Luhan, I know that I didn't give you a fair shot to get to know you. So when you leave the hospital, can I take you home?" He scratched the back of his neck and shifted on one foot to another while he was saying that.

Tao looked at Luhan and started to translate everything that Sehun said. Luhan paid close attention to Tao as he was signing. 'Sehun wants to get to know me better?' Luhan asked himself as Tao finished signing.

"So Sehun wants to get to know me better or does he just feel sorry?" Luhan asked his friend with a nervous look on his face.

Tao sat their with his mouth wide open and shoved the note into Luhan's face and then started to sign really fast to his friend.

"Luhan! He loves you! Give him a damn chance! You can't always rely on me, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Lay and Kyungsoo for everything! God damn  Luhan give him a chance!" After Tao said that, Kris put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder to try to calm him down. He didn't know why he was mad but he did it just to keep him calm.

Sehun was looking at Tao confused until Tao turned to him. His face was showing different types of emotion, hurt and anger.

"What did he say?" Sehun asked Tao, a little bit scared for what he had to say.

"He asked me that you wanted to get to know him better or do you just feel sorry. Then I shoved the damn note in his face and said to him that you love him and he can't always rely on us to help him and he needs to give you a chance." After Tao said that he puffed out his cheeks.

Sehun walked over to Luhan, sat down next to him, he put his hand up to the boy's face and started to caress his cheek. Luhan smiled a little and lend into the touch. Sehun looked at Tao and asked him if he can read lips. When Tao nodded Sehun looked at Luhan and cleared his throat.

"Luhan, I will do anything to make you feel like your important to me. Even if it takes you forever to accept that I will be fine. I just want you to know that I really care about you and that I will protect you. I won't treat you different. I'll treat you the same way I treat other people. It doesn't matter if you deaf or not. What matters is the person inside of you. Luhan, your a beautiful person and don't let anyone tell you that your not."

After Sehun said that he pressed his lips against Luhan's making the boy's eyes widened at the sudden action but he let his eyes close and wrap his arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Luhan's small waist.

Luhan broke the kiss and blushed when he saw Sehun. Luhan pecked his lips again. Sehun smiled when Luhan kissed him again and kissed the boy's forehead.

"Do you like me more then a friend now?" Sehun asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Luhan looked around the room and bit his bottom lip. When he looked at Sehun again he smiled and kissed his nose and gave Sehun a nod. The said boy smiled. He wanted Luhan to be special to him.

"Lu, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sehun asked as he tightened his grip around the older's waist.

Luhan looked away from Sehun and bit his lip. He wanted Sehun to be his boyfriend because he loves him but he was scared that Sehun wouldn't be able to communicate with him. Luhan looked back at him and nodded his head slowly. Sehun tilted his head and wondered what Luhan was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Sehun held the boy's chin with his fingers. "You can tell me." Sehun pecked Luhan's lips again.

Luhan started to sign something but Sehun didn't seem to understand what he was saying. He looked back up at Luhan and finally understood what he was saying. Luhan was scared because he didn't know if he could communicate with him.

"You can teach me right?" Sehun asked, hoping to get a nod in response. Luhan smiled and nodded his head again and wrapped his arms around Sehun making Sehun fall on top of him.

Tao and Lay sat there with their mouths wide open, along with Kris and Suho. They had no idea what just happened with their friends and the only thing that they know is that their a couple.


A/N:

Yay! HunHan's a couple!!!

Thank you everyone who subscribed to this story. I didn't think that this story would do as good as I thought because this is my first HunHan story. Thank you so much!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote <3