Chapter 1

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

A boy walking out of school, had his hood up and headphones in his ear while he looked at the ground. He wore black skinny jeans, he had a black V-neck on under his black hoodie. His backpack, which was also black, was loosely hanging off his shoulder. The only thing bright about him was his hair.

If you didn't know him, you would've thought that he didn't like people getting to close to him and if you did then he will fight you. That wasn't the reason. The reason was that he thought that people would treat him like he was a useless puppy that needed help finding his owner. He hated when people treated him like that! He felt weak and horrible. He decided to wear dark clothing to keep people away from him. The only people who weren't affected by this were his friends that stayed by him during his struggle.

He was listening to EXO, 'What is Love." He had his head down and not even bothering to look up at the crowded streets of Seoul. He felt like if he looked at people then they would start judging him, so he just kept his gaze away from everyone. He kept walking and walking and walking, trying to get away from everyone.

When he was to busy looking at the concrete he bumped into someone but didn't even bother to apologize, he just kept on walking. This wasn't the first time he's done this. It was probably the billionth time he bumped into someone and didn't apologize.

The boy that he bumped into had brown hair and his school uniform neatly on. He was with his friends when he got bumped. He held onto his his shoulder and started to roll his shoulder trying to take the pain away while he continued to look at the boy not bothering to turn around and apologize.

His friends were upset that the kid didn't stop to apologize. One of his friends that was taller that him and had short cut black hair, saw a piece of paper and saw that the name on it wasn't any of his friends. He gave the piece of paper to his friend and urged him to go give it to him. The boy nodded and bid his friends a goodbye as he ran to find the boy.

When he found him he put his hand on the smaller boy's frame, he jumped a little at the sudden contact. The boy turned around and took out one of his headphones. The taller, by not a whole lot, cleared his throat and spoke up to the confused boy.

"I think this is yours..." He looked at the paper to find a name, ignoring the school logo on the paper, and smiled when he saw it. "Xiao Luhan." The boy smiled after he said that and handed the paper to the boy or Luhan.

Luhan took the paper out of the taller's hands hastily, giving the brown haired boy a paper cut, and gave him a quick nod. He turned around again but felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He turned around and saw 18 pairs of eyes on him. He tensed up because the guys looked intimidating.

One was tan with plump lips. Another was the tallest with blonde hair and a sharp jaw line. Another was a little bit shorter then the blonde and had short cut black hair. One was shorter than the others, had black hair and a sharp jaw line. The last one had an angelic face and his hair was spiked up.

"Apologize for bumping into our friend!" The tan one yelled at Luhan, making him freeze a little.

Luhan was about to say something but he felt someone grab his arm and turn him around, making him bump into somebody's chest. Luhan recognized that it was his friend and immediately wrapped his arms around his friends neck and started to cry.

One of the boys with wide eyes, stepped in front of Luhan and stared down the person who dared yelled at his innocent friend. He walked towards the guy and slapped his cheek.

"Why the hell did you yell at him Kai?!" The boy spat out those words like venom making Kai and his friends flinched at that.

Of course he knew who Kai was, his idiot boyfriend. He didn't tell Kai about Luhan because Luhan didn't want anyone else to know about his condition. Kai knew that his boyfriend was pissed but he was pissed also. His friends knew that was his boyfriend and their other boyfriends were comforting Luhan. Kai couldn't hold his anger and blew up on his boyfriend.

"Your idiot friend bumped into Sehun! He's lucky that we didn't beat his before you came, Kyungsoo!" Kai screamed out resulting Kyungsoo and gasp and slap his boyfriend's cheek even harder than before.

"Your so arrogant! How the hell did Kyungsoo end up with you?" One of them with chubby cheeks spoke out and rubbed Luhan's back ,offering comfort for the shaking figure.

"Shut up Xiumin!" The blonde yelled out making a boy that was shorter than him slap his arm and giving him a warning look. He held up his hands and apologized to Xiumin.

"Kyungsoo, we should get him home. Kris I'll text you." One said with black hair and dark cirlces under his eyes and helped Luhan compose his posture.

Kyungsoo looked back at the Kai and his friends and gave Kai a quick peck on the lips. "Next time you talk to him or me like that, we're done." Kyungsoo whispered in Kai's ear, sending shivers down his back. Kai nodded and Kyungsoo smiled and followed his friends take Luhan into an alley.

Being the curious people that they were, Kai and his friends decided to followed them to the alley. They stopped and had their backs against the wall. Chanyeol, being the dumb one, poked his head into the alley and saw his boyfriend along with, Tao, Kyungsoo, Lay, Xiumin and the kid that they helped. He saw that they were doing weird hand gestures to the little blond but the blonde shook his head and did hand gestures with tears running down his face.

Chanyeol was confused. Why were they doing weird hand gestures? Unless that one boy was deaf.