Chapter 26

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After spending two hours in the hospital, Sehun took Luhan to his house to meet his parents. He called his dad and asked him for Kyungsoo to be out of the house when they're there and his dad agreed.

While walking to his house, Luhan got nervous all of a sudden. He thought of the worst cases. He thought that Sehuns parents wouldn't like him because he's deaf. He thought that they would treat him differently. He grabbed Sehun's hand and squeezed it hard, making the younger hiss in pain.

Sehun looked at Luhan and saw how nervous he was. Sehun got out of Luhan's death grip on his hand and wrapped his arm around the petite waist. He kissed Luhan's forehead and tightened his grip around the older's waist. Luhan's nerves went down when Sehun kissed his forehead but it didn't help the train of thoughts running through his mind.

When they got to the house Sehun opened the door and immediately Kyungsoo came speeding out of the house and purposely bumping into Luhan and got into Kai's car. Kai walked out of the house and bumped into Sehun hard, making the younger put his hand on his shoulder and hiss. Sehun watched as Kai left with his step brother and hoped that would be the last time he would have to encounter them tonight.

They walked into the house and Luhan was engulfed in a hug with Sehuns step mom. She broke the hug and gave Luhan a smile and did something that shocked Sehun but made Luhan laugh.

"How has my other son been?" She signed to Luhan.

"I've been better ever since Sehun asked me to be his boyfriend."

"Is he treating you okay?"

"He's treating me fine."

Luhan looked over at Sehun, who had his mouth wide open and watching the two sign to each other. He pointed his finger at his step mom then at Luhan then back at his step mom. He tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

"Are you shocked that I know sign language?" His step mom asked Sehun.

"How?" That's the only word Sehun could get out of his mouth.

"I've been around Luhan for a long time and his family to pick up sign language. I could teach you if you want." She said as she walked to the kitchen. "Follow me! I have drinks!" She yelled out.

Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and inter winded their fingers together making Luhan blush. When they got to the kitchen Luhan saw Sehuns dad sitting at the kitchen table and doing work. Sehun cleared his throat, making his dad pop his head up from his work and smile when he saw Luhan.

"You must be Luhan. I'm Sehuns dad." He had his arm extended and Luhan gladly gave Sehuns dad a handshake.

After everyone got comfortable the part that Luhan hated the most is that he won't be able to communicate like a normal person to his boyfriends family. He looked down at his drink and started to have second thoughts about Sehun being his boyfriend. He wanted Sehun to be happy and he knew that he wouldn't be happy if he had a boyfriend with a disability.

He looked up and saw Sehun talking to his dad and step mom. He wished that he could hear what they were saying. All he could hear was nothing. Nothing at all. He clutched the handle of his drink and tried his best not to cry but failed by letting a few tears fall out of his eyes.

He stood up from the table and walked to the kitchen. Sehuns step mom saw how Luhan was acting and decided to follow him. When she got into the kitchen she saw Luhan leaning against the counter shaking. She walked closer to him and heard sniffles. She rubbed his back making Luhan jump and turn around. She opened up her arms and Luhan went into her embrace.

He broke the hug and she started to sign to Luhan.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't date Sehun. I'm sorry."

After Luhan signed that he ran out of the house. He didn't know if Sehun was calling for him. He didn't look back. He just kept on running. He ran to were his feet took him.

After running for three miles Luhan stopped at a familiar house. He knocked on the door and his best friend opened the door. When he saw his friend he broke down in tears. His friend hugged him and brought him inside. He put Luhan on the couch and rubbed the older's back, not knowing what just happened.

When Luhan was done crying he looked at his friend who looked deeply concerned for Luhan.

"LuLu, what happened?" His friend signed to him.

"Baekhyun, I can't date Sehun anymore!"


A/N:

Don't hate me!!!

I felt like the story was getting boring because I was re-reading it and it seemed to be slow, so my sister helped me write this chapter :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3