Chapter 16

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan were in the waiting room for about 30 minutes before the doctor informed them that Sehun had to have about 140 stitches and that he'll need to stay in the hospital for about three days. The three thanked the doctor and made their way to Sehun's room.

When they stood in front the door Baekhyun told Chanyeol to go in first because he needed to talk to Luhan. Without any questions, Chanyeol walked in the room leaving a confused Baekhyun and an upset Luhan. Baekhyun turned to his friend and engulfed him in a hug. Luhan buried his head in his friend's shoulder and started to cry. Baekhyun just rubbed the shorter's back, trying to offer him comfort.

Luhan broke the hug and smiled at Baekhyun assuring him that everything is fine. Baekhyun smiled back and wiped a tear that was left unnoticed by Luhan.

"Do you have any idea who did this?" Luhan signed to his friend hoping that he had an answer.

Baekhyun shook his head and felt bad that he couldn't tell his friend that he knew who hurt the younger. He wished that he knew but asking Sehun who did it would be a long shot asking him who did it. IF it was random then he wouldn't know but that was the thing that was confusing Baekhyun. Why would someone just randomly attack a high school student?

Shaking his head, he gestured Luhan to go in the room and he'll stay out for a while longer. When Luhan went into the room, Baekhyun took out his phone and called the Sehun's step brother. He knew that he had something to do with this. The phone and for a few times and finally he heard the perky voice of him.

*Hey Baek what's up?

*Sehun's in the hospital. What happened?

Baekhyun heard a sigh and a few curse words about Sehun and how he got caught.

*Kyungsoo! Seriously what the hell?! I know you hate him but did you really have to hurt him?!

*He deserved it!

*Throwing a beer bottle and having 140 stitches in his face?! He deserved it?! Seriously what happened to the Kyungsoo who cares about people? What about the Kyungsoo that cares about his deaf friend and his boyfriend? What happens to that Kyungsoo when Sehun id around?!

*Kai ing knows that I did this to him! He told me to do it! Either way he would've gotten hurt if Kai was here or not!

*He wouldn't be in the damn hospital and stop blaming Kai! What did his dad say about it?

*Their out of town!

*Oh, so you decided to go ahead and hurt your younger brother?!

*He's not related to me!

*He's still family!

*I don't give a about him nor will I!

After Kyungsoo said that Baekhyun hung up the phone and barged into the room making Chanyeol jump and Sehun stir in his sleep. Luhan looked at his friend and knew something bad happened. He left his seat next to Sehun and walked up to Baekhyun.

"What happened? Luhan signed to his upset friend.

"ing Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun threw his hands up and ran his fingers through his hair.

Luhan and Chanyeol looked at each other with confused looks on their faces. Luhan knew that Kyungsoo had a step brother because he was his closet friend but he didn't think that his step brother would be Sehun.

"What about Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked. He didn't know anything about Kyungsoo, so this was all new to him.

"Kyungsoo and Sehun are step brother. Kyungsoo told me that him and Sehun don't get along very well and that they always fight. So I guess tonight Sehun must've gotten Kyungsoo pretty mad. He said that Kai told kept on telling him to throw the beer bottle at Sehun. I told him that he should stop fighting with Sehun because he's your brother and he said that he doesn't give a about him." Baekhyun ended with a sigh and felt light headed after he explained that.

Chanyeol had his mouth wide open and pushed Baekhyun to sit down. Luhan looked at the sleeping figure and tears started to burn his eyes. He was mad that his best friend would do this to his boyfriend. He needed o have Kyungsoo come and explain himself or their friendship would be over. Luhan turned his attention to Baekhyun and saw that he was crying. He sat down next to him and started to rub his back.

"Baek, I'm going to call Kai and have him bring Kyungsoo here so that he can explain why he did that." Chanyeol told his boyfriend as he was leaving the room, not hearing Baekhyun yell at him not to call Kai.

When Chanyeol closed the door Sehun started to stir in his sleep then his eyes fluttered open. He moved his neck and hissed at the pain. He touched his face and started to remember what happened. He groaned and sat up. He saw Luhan and Baekhyun on the couch and tried to get Baekhyun's attention.

Baekhyun looked up and saw that Sehun was awake. He told Luhan that Sehun was awake. Luhan looked at the bed and saw his boyfriend give a weak smile and him opening his arms ready to have Luhan hug him. The blond got the message, went up to his boyfriend and hugged him. Sehun smiled but hissed when his stitches started to pull when he smiled.

Luhan broke the hug and gently kissed the younger's lips. Sehun smiled a little and broke the kiss so that he could hug his boyfriend again. Luhan smiled and got on the bed with Sehun. Being the good boyfriend that he is, Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's small waist while Luhan put his head in the crook of Sehun's neck. Baekhyun smiled at the two and walked towards the bed.

Chanyeol came back in the room a few minutes later and saw that Sehun was awake. Chanyeol frowned when he saw Sehun smile and kissing Luhan on the head. He felt bad for his friend because he was suffering and he couldn't see through his facade.. He walked towards the three and cleared his throat. He swallowed the lump in his throat and took a deep breathe before he had to say what was going to make Sehun go crazy.

"Kyungsoo is coming."


A/N:

Got out of babysitting today :)

How much do you guys already hate me for making Kyungsoo and Kai so evil?

The reason that I decided Kyungsoo was because no one would've suspected him and Kai and I decided to make a little twist ;)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote < 3