Chapter 17

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Sehun's smile turned into a frown Chanyeol said that Kyungsoo was coming but he quickly smiled again trying to cover up that Kyungsoo did this to him. He didn't want him step brother coming to the hospital along with Kai. That meant that him and Kyungsoo would have to pretend like they don't even live in same house.

Chanyeol saw that Sehun was trying to pretend that he was fine and it almost made the giant cry. He sighed and walked closer to the bed. He put his hand on Sehun's knee, trying to offer the younger some comfort. He took a deep breath and was about to say something but Baekhyun interrupted.

"Sehun, we know that Kyungsoo did this." Baekhyun said as he wiped away tears from his eyes.

"H-How?" He asked as he felt a wave of tears ready to fall out of his eyes but kept them in and snuggled his face in Luhan's hair. 

"I've had an idea for awhile that you and Kyungsoo never got along. I just never guessed that he would do something like this to you. Have you guys ever drawn blood?" Baekhyun asked while he moved from the chair to the bed.

"This is the first time." He broke down in tears and buried his face in his boyfriend's hair.

Luhan tried to comfort the younger by kissing his cheek but he knew that wouldn't work. He asked Baekhyun to get the journal and Baekhyun did. Once he go the journal, he started to write in it, hoping that what he wrote would help calm his boyfriend down. After he was done, he nudged Sehun's ribs and handed him the journal.

Don't be scared about him. He's nothing. When he hurt you, I lost all respect in him and so did Baekhyun. Sehun don't worry about what Kyungsoo will do to you. Relax and remember that you have Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I here when he comes. Calm down, I don't like seeing you cry. Smile :)

Sehun felt relaxed after reading what Luhan wrote. He looked at his boyfriend and smiled before kissing him on the lips.


A few minutes passed and the door to Sehun's room opened. The first person to come in was Kai and Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

Kyungsoo didn't even spare a glance at the other people in the room. His mind was wrapped around his step brother. He looked at Luhan and rolled his eyes. "I need to talk to him." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and shifted his weight to one foot.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and nodded. Baekhyun sighed and grabbed Luhan's arm. The boy didn't fight back because he knew that it would just make thing difficult. Baekhyun and Luhan left the room but Chanyeol stopped and looked at Kai with a disgust expression.

"How can you even date him. After what he did to your once best friend. Did you know about Kyungsoo hurting him the whole time we were together?" Chanyeol asked the tan boy.

Kai looked at Chanyeol and smirked. "It's not like I joined Kyungsoo and punched him a few times." Chanyeol's mouth parted to say something but was cut off. "Besides, he's weak and spineless. Leave."  Kai pushed Chanyeol out the door and went back to Kyungsoo, wrapping his arm around the shorter's waist and kissing his temple.

Kyungsoo would've smiled and playfully punched Kai's chest but he was busy thinking about every way to verbally and mentally break Sehun.

"You couldn't have covered your face brat?" Kyungsoo got out of Kai's embrace and walked towards the bed. He put his hands on the bed on put his weight on them.

"How the hell could I? It was my whole face idiot." Sehun felt uncomfortable because of how close his step brother was.

Kai saw how uncomfortable Sehun was and decided to go on the other side on repeat what Kyungsoo did, making sure that Sehun would break.

"What's wrong Sehun? Don't like us being this close?" Kai asked in a mocking tone.

Kyungsoo smirked when his boyfriend said that and grabbed a handful of Sehun's hair. "Don't think about coming back home until my mom and your dad come back." After he said that he smacked Sehun's head and left the room.

Sehun held his throbbing head and let the tears come out. He didn't want to have a relationship like this with his step brother. He didn't want him to be abusive. He just wanted him to show some love to him. The same love that he shows Kai.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan ran into the room, finding Sehun holding his head and crying. Luhan quickly ran to Sehun and wrapped his arms around his. He started to rub his back and plat butterfly kisses on his neck. He just wanted his boyfriend to feel loved.


A/N:

I decided to update again because this idea was bugging me today.

So, got a little bit a HunHan and Kyungsoo being a complete jerk along with Kai.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3