Chapter 19

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left, leaving Luhan and Sehun alone. Sehun kept on the older's hair and smiling whenever Luhan would stir in his sleep. Sehun couldn't stop thinking of how lucky he was for having such a handsome, wonderful and heart filling boyfriend that he would ever find.

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw Luhan's eyes flutter open. He smiled and kissed his forehead. Luhan smiled and lifted his head up so that he could kiss his boyfriend's lips.

"Have a good nap?" Sehun asked after he broke the kiss. Luhan nodded and grabbed the journal.

I  know it's going to sound tacky but I dreamt about you and me getting married and starting a family. I feel like you and me have something special and no matter what anyone says to try to break us up it would never work because we have a special bond between us.

Sehun smiled when he saw that note. He knew that Luhan was right. He knew that there was a strong bond between them. He's never felt like this in his previous relationships but Luhan, he's different. Sehun didn't care if Luhan was deaf. He only cared if the person that he loved, loved him back and with Luhan he can feel that without him talking.

"Thanks LuLu. I need that." Sehun said with a smile and kissed Luhan's nose.

Luhan scrunched his nose and smiled. He took the journal from Sehun's hand and started to write in it.

LuLu? Is that my new nickname for you?

Sehun smiled and nodded his head, resulting for Luhan to roll his eyes.

At least make a different one. My sister and brother call me LuLu :(

Sehun thought for a second wondering what new nickname he could come up for his boyfriend.

"What about Deer? Doesn't Lu mean deer in Chinese?" Sehun shrugged his shoulder hoping that his boyfriend would like the nickname.

Really? Deer? Is that the best you can come up with?

Sehun scoffed and laughed a little. "It's better than LuLu or Lu. Everyone calls you those names and I thought that Deer would just be my nickname for you."

Fine. Only you can call me Deer. No one else.

Sehun smiled and hugged Luhan. "Hey, when I get out can I meet your parents?" He asked as he broke the hug.

I don't know. They didn't really expect me to have regular boyfriend. If they see us communicating like this then they will think that this relationship would never work out.

Sehun pouted but then an idea popped in his head. "Can you teach me sign language?"

Sehun, it's not as easy as it looks. The guys know sign language because they attentend classes with me when we were younger. Sehun, it's really hard and takes allot of dedication.

Sehun pouted. He thought that Luhan was trying to save himself the trouble from teaching someone else sign language. "I have all the dedication for you."

Sehun it's really hard. I even had a hard time learning it.

Sehun sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I feel like you don't want to teach me. If you want to be treated normal then just teach me instead of writing in the journal."

Are you sure you want to learn it. It will take a long time.

"Anything for you Deer." Sehun smirked when he said the last word, making Luhan blush.

That nickname is going to get annoying.

Sehun smiled and leaned closer to Luhan until their noses were touching. "Not for me Deer." After he said that he closed the gap with a kiss.


A/N:

Decided I give you guys HunHan because they haven't had their little moment in awhile <3

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3