Chapter 15

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After Sehun walked Luhan home, he decided to walk around before he had to go home and face his step brother. His parents were out of town for the week and his step brother would probably bring his boyfriend home. He just wished that one day he would accept him so that they won't have to fight and that their parents won't have to worry about them when they leave them alone.

He continued to walk the crowded city of Seoul until he got an unexpected call. He looked at the caller ID and groaned when it said his step brother's name. He debated with himself if he should pick it up or not. If he didn't then he would've had to hear him rant about how he didn't pick up the call and he didn't want to hear his voice. If he did then he would have no choice and listen to his step brother talk. He looked back down at his phone and decided to answer it so that it'll save him the night of listening the older's whining voice.

*What?

Sehun answered, a little bit annoyed and his step brother hasn't even talked.

*What the hell is your problem? Answering to me like that! Ungrateful brat! Anyway, you need to come home. Your dad left a note saying not to let you stay out of the house past 8 and, oh look, it's 8:30! Come home now brat!

His step brother screamed through the phone, making Sehun wince whenever he would call him brat or ungrateful.

*I don't care what my dad said. I'm not a baby and stop treating me like one. You always want me home so that you can go out with Kai and screw around with him.

Sehun could feel his step brother gripping his phone tight until his knuckles were white.

*Come. Home. Now.

After he said that, he hung up the phone.

Sehun sighed at the fact that his step brother was being a little bit over protective. Is it even appropriate to say over protective? His step brother just wanted him home so that he could go out all night, get drunk, stay with his boyfriend for the night and come back home with a hangover in the morning. That's what mostly happened whenever their parents would be out of town.

He continued to walk down Seoul, ignoring his step brother when he told him to come home. He didn't want to face him because then questions would fly out of his mouth, then he wouldn't have answers to those questions and it would always end in a fight.

When the streets started to get a little bit more crowded with college students going to clubs, Sehun decided that he should go home. He looked at his phone and saw that it was already 9. His step brother would surly kill him because he didn't listen.


When got in front of his house he saw a familiar blue sports car. He sighed heavily knowing who's car that was and was ready for whatever came towards his way. 

He walked closer towards the door and his eyes started to water. He didn't want to have insults thrown at him. He didn't want his step brother and his boyfriend hurt him physically and mentally. He just needed somebody to hold onto during this time. He wished that he had Luhan with him right now.

Taking a deep breathe, he turned the door knob and walked inside only to be met by a half broken beer bottle thrown at him, missing him by a hairline and hitting the wall instead. He looked to see who did it and saw his step brother fuming with anger and his boyfriend, arms crossed over his chest and smirking at his angry boyfriend.

"Why didn't you come home when I told you to?" His step brother asked ready to throw the other half of the beer bottle.

"I was then I bumped into an old friend." Sehun made up a lie on the spot so that his step brother wouldn't have to throw the bottle at him and risk hitting his face.

"What a pathetic lie!" His step brother yelled at him, throwing the beer bottle and hit Sehun in the face.

"Kyungsoo, why?" Sehun asked his step brother. Whenever they fought they never drew blood.

His step brother, or Kyungsoo, smirked and made his way towards Sehun. He touched Sehun's bloody face and slapped him, making the cuts open more. "I don't care where you go tonight but just leave." He said as he threw Sehun out of the house.

When Kyungsoo slammed the door, Sehun started to cry but the salt in his tears made his cuts burn. He didn't know where to go. Kyungsoo never threw him out of the house. He felt pathetic that he couldn't defend himself when his step brother would yell at him.

He started to walk and just let his feet take him where ever they decided to go. He wanted to cover up his face so that people wouldn't look at him weird but that was nearly impossible because it was the whole side of his face. He felt like he was about to faint until a familiar figure came running up to him.

"Sehun! What happened?!" The figure asked him as he helped Sehun regain balance.

"Chanyeol, I need to go to the hospital." Sehun said while he let his tears come out his eyes, still burning the cuts.

He didn't have to tell Chanyeol twice until he couldn't feel the ground anymore and knew that Chanyeol was carrying him.


Chanyeol ran inside the hospital with an unconscious Sehun in his arms. The nurses got up from their seats, put him on a gurney and wheeled him into the emergency room. Chanyeol sat down in a chair in the waiting room.

While he was waiting he got a call from his boyfriend. He groaned but picked it up.

*Where are you? Did you forget about our date?"

Baekhyun whinnied over the phone. Chanyeol mentally punched himself for forgetting about their date.

*Baekhyun, I found Sehun in the middle of the sidewalk. He was swaying back and forth. So I walked up to him and half of his face was covered with blood. I rushed him to the hospital and he past out on the way here. Just call the guys and tell them to come here.

*O-Okay, I'll be there soon, bye.

Chanyeol hung up the phone and waited for the doctor to come out and tell him his friend was okay. During this time he wondered who would just randomly hurt someone and leave someone like that. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Baekhyun calling his name. He looked over and saw Baekhyun and a worried blond with him. Chanyeol stood up and the little blond ran to him and hugged him as tears fell out of his eyes. Chanyeol was confused as to why Luhan was acting like this. He looked at Baekhyun and asked why he was acting like this.

"Sehun and Luhan are dating. Sehun confessed yesterday." Baekhyun informed his confused boyfriend. Chanyeol nodded at the new information and just continued to comfort Luhan.

"Who would just attack someone like that?" Baekhyun asked helped Chanyeol and Luhan sitting down.

"I don't know. Whoever did it was probably really drunk." Chanyeol said while he tried to get Luhan comfortable

The three sat in silence not knowing what to say or how to turn this situation around. They had questions. They need answers. They just needed to know who did this and why.


A/N:

How much do you guys hate me???? 

This took me like two hours just to write this, not including editing. All because I love you guys <3

I probably won't update in two days because I need to babysit :(

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3