Chapter 20

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After three days of being in the hospital, Sehun was finally released but instead of going home like he hoped, he had to leave with Kris and stay there until his dad and step mom come back home from their vacation.

Sehun was in Kris's guest room thinking about what lie he can tell his dad when he comes home. He can tell him that he got attacked by a drunk person. He can say that he tripped and fell into a pile of broken glass. He can say that... He can't lie to his dad. That's what makes it hard for him. If he tells him that Kyungsoo did it, his dad wouldn't believe it because he thinks that Kyungsoo is too weak to even draw blood.

He groaned just thinking about what will happen when he gets home. Kyungsoo is going to yell at him. Kyungsoo is going to hit him. Kyungsoo is going to curse at him. Kyungsoo will make him do all of his chores. The worst of all Kyungsoo won't let him take his pain medication and he will be in pain until he can get his stitches out in three weeks.

Just as he wished, Sehun got a text from a special person that made his heart flutter whenever he saw his face. The person makes him feel all weird inside. The person that stayed with him in the hospital and never left his side. The person was no other than Luhan. He opened the text and his eyes widened when he saw what Luhan wrote.

*Sehunnie... My parents know about us because my brother took my phone and saw our texts then we had this whole conversation about how I should've told them and now they want to meet you.

*That's fine Deer ;) but why didn't you tell them about us before?

*Because I was scared Sehun. My grandparents live with me, because they help my parents out with me and my siblings, and they are old fashioned, like they believe that a relationship should be between a woman and a man. They were there when my parents found out and they said that I had a mental problem and that they would "help" me get better. They already set up an appointment for a doctor. Sehunnie... Please just come over and meet my parents and grandparents. Please!

Sehun was taken back by that text message. He didn't want to tell his parents just because of his grandparents? Sehun frowned and rubbed his temples. He wanted to meet Luhans parents but the thought of meeting his homophobic grandparents was scaring him.

*Deer, I would want to meet your parents but will your grandparents be around?

*Sehunnie! I need you to meet them because they are the ones that are freaked out that I'm wrong in the head! My brother is scared to even say that he has a boyfriend because of my grandparents! He scared that they will put him in a mental hospital! Sehun please!

*Fine, when do you want me to meet them?

*Well, I told them about how you have stitches on your face. I told them that you got attacked by a drunk person. How about tomorrow in the afternoon?

*Okay, that's fine. Love you~

*Love you too~

Sehun smiled after Luhan texted him that. He put the phone to his chest and held it there, just thinking about his boyfriend's perfect smile. His perfect facial features. His perfect eyes. His perfect lips. Everything about Luhan is perfect in Sehun's eyes.


After Luhan texted Sehun, he put his phone on his bed, walked out of the room and went into his brother's room. He smiled when he saw Zhuang massaging his legs, like the doctor showed him. He sat on his bed and just stared at his brother.

Zhuang smiled and tapped on his brother's knee. Luhan smiled at him but Zhuang knew his brother better than his brother knew himself.

"What's wrong?" Zhuang signed to his older brother.

Luhan sighed and looked at the ground then back at his little brother. "Sehun is coming over tomorrow at noon to meet mom, dad, grandma and grandpa."

"Does he know that grandma and grandpa are homophobics?"

"Yeah but he still wants to meet them. You should ask Xin to come."

Zhuang quickly shook his head. "No! I don't want to put him through that situation."

Luhan grabbed his baby brother's shoulder and squeezed it gently. "Xin is strong and you know that. Ai loves him and mom and dad know about him. It's just grandma and grandpa. Have him come when Sehun comes so that he will have support."

Zhuang looked at his hands and started to tear up. "What if he will break up with me if grandma and grandpa don't accept him?" He signed with shaky hands.

"He won't break up with you. Even if grandma and grandpa don't accept him, he will still be with you because he loves you and you love him. That's the only thing that's strong in a relationship is love. You two have a burning desire for each other. He loves you Zhuang. Don't ever think he will break up with you."

Zhuang nodded and hugged his brother. It's times like these that Zhuang is lucky to have an older brother like Luhan to help him get through mil-stones in his life.


A/N:

Got a little bit of HunHan and Luhan being a good older brother that he is :)

Well, school is starting up next week, so I won't be able to update everyday but I will try to fit sometime in to update.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3