Chapter 29

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Chanyeol, Kris, Suho and Chen drove to Sehun's house in one car. Suho was driving and was talking to the guys about Sehun. Chen was wondering how Sehun was holding up so he decided to call him. Kris told him to put it on speaker. It rang for about three times until they heard a groggy, hoarse voice pick up.

*Hello?

*Are you okay?

*C-Can y-y-you come over?

*I'm heading over with the guys. Are you okay?

*No, I just need to talk to someone.

*We'll be there in five minutes. Bye

*Bye.

When Chen hung up everyone's heart broke from the sound of Sehun's voice. He sounded so broken, so lost, so helpless.

"He's really taking this hard." Chanyeol said as he rubbed his forehead.

"I've never heard him like this." Kris got his phone out and texted Tao about Sehun.

"I wonder if Kyungsoo is there with Kai." Suho commented.

"Call them, Chen." Kris demeaned the shorter. Chen got his phone out and called Kai.

*What's up?

*Are you at Kyungsoo's house?

*Yeah, believe it or not Kyungsoo is trying to comfort Sehun.

*WHAT?!

*I know right. I asked Kyungsoo why he was comforting him and he said that he felt horrible treating Sehun the way that he did. He wants to try to build a brotherly friendship.

*Did Sehun push him away?

*No. When Kyungsoo walked in the room, Sehun let him hug him and talk to him. I was just in the room with him.

*Why does he sound so broken.

*He tried to text Luhan after he left but he wasn't responding. When he finally responded he said goodbye. When he received the text he lost it and threw up three times from crying.

* We'll be there soon.

*Alright. See ya

*See ya.

Chen ended the call and threw his head back. He put his hands on his face and groaned. He felt so bad for Sehun. He didn't want his friend to be this way.

When they got to Sehun's house, Kai meet them outside. He took them to Sehun's room. Sehun was in between Kyungsoo's legs and had his head resting on the older's chest. Kyungsoo looked up and gave the guys a weak smile and continued rubbing Sehun's back.

"How are you holding up?" Kris asked as he got on the bed and put his hand on Sehun's lap. Kris flinched when he saw Sehun. He had tear stains on his cheeks, his eyes were red and puffy, his face was pale and he didn't have any emotion in his face.

"Fine." Was all he said in a flat voice.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked while he sat next to Kris.

"Yes." He gave a short answer, scaring his friends and step brother.

"Sehun, have you tried to contacted him after he sent the message.

"No." By this time, everyone flinched when he gave a short answer.

They didn't know how to cheer Sehun up when he acted like this. The last time he acted like this was when he was eleven years old and his dog died. He went into depression and blamed everything on himself and he always gave one word answers or short answers. The only person that was able to snap him out of depression was his mom.

"Sehun you can talk to us alright? We want to help." Chanyeol said to his friend in a sad tone.

"Okay." He buried his face in Kyungsoo's neck, making the older smack his lips together and hug his step brother tighter and rubbed his back.

"Please don't do this again." Kai pleaded with the younger.

"Okay." Sehun muffled in Kyungsoo's neck.

Stop this please!" Suho yelled at the younger, not even getting a reaction from him. "We want to help but I guess that we can't. Bye." Suho got up and so did Chanyeol, Kris and Chen.

"Bye." He whispered as he let a few tears fall out of his eyes as those words reminded him of Luhan.


A/N:

Can we all agree that this is the saddest chapter I think that I've posted in this story :'(

I had my friend read it at school and she started to cry because she loves HunHan

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3