Chapter 43

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

After everyone left, Sehun walked to the bed and put his hand on Luhan's knee. Luhan looked up and smiled at Sehun but it quickly turned into a frown. Sehun saw how Luhan was acting and pulled out the journal, that he got for Luhan, from his bag. He gave the journal to Luhan and saw his boyfriend's face light up. Luhan looked at Sehun and a smile formed on his face once again. Sehun gave Luhan a pen and let his boyfriend write in it.

Luhan twirled the pen and tilted his head as he looked at the journal. He didn't know what to write to Sehun. He looked up at his boyfriend and a light went off in his head. He knew what to write about. He quickly opened the journal and found a blank page and began to write in it. Sehun saw how excited Luhan was and let out a chuckle. After Luhan was done he gave it to Sehun.

Sehunnie...

It's been awhile since I've written in the journal. When you gave me the journal I didn't know what to write about but then when I looked at you I finally knew what to write about. I'm going to write about how when I was able to hear again. That was a great day because I got to here your beautiful voice. It sounded sweet and I felt like I was at peace when I heard your voice. It was funny hearing that you had a lisp because I would've never had thought that you would have a lisp. Hearing my mom's voice for the first time in ten years, I felt like that there was a void in my heart that was filled. When I heard my dad's voice, I felt whole again. There was so many things that I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear my sister talk and my brother. I wanted to hear so much more but it got taken away from me too quickly. Sehun, can you do me a favor and tell me what things sound like? It mean allot to me if you could do that.

 

Sehun looked up at Luhan and saw that he had tears running down his face. Sehun put down the journal and scooted closer to Luhan. He wiped away Luhan's tears and kissed the older's cheek. Luhan looked at Sehun and grabbed Sehun's hand with both of his hands kissed it. He gave Sehun a pleading look that made Sehun feel upset.

"You said that you wanted to know what things sound like?" He asked Luhan, who responded with a nod. "What do you want to know?"

Luhan thought for a moment before getting the journal and writing in it.

"A train"

Sehun looked at him and shook his head. "It's hard to explain that sound." He looked at Luhan and saw how upset he was. He puffed out his cheeks and huffed out air. Luhan grabbed the journal and wrote something. Sehun was about to say something until Luhan gave him the journal.

"It's okay. It was a stupid favor anyways."

Sehun his lips and kissed Luhan's temple. "I'm sorry Deer but it's hard." Luhan nodded his head slowly and intertwined his fingers with Sehun's. "I love you though."  Luhan grabbed the journal, wrote something and gave it to Sehun.

"I love you too." Sehun smiled and kissed Luhan's lips. Luhan wrote in the journal and gave it to Sehun. "Do you think that I forgave them easily?"

Sehun nodded his head unconsciously and looked at Luhan. "For everything that they put you through, you did forgive them easily. If I were you, I would've had them prove that they were my true friend's before I forgave them." Luhan nodded and thought about what Sehun just said.

"Should I have them prove that they are loyal?"

Sehun shook his head. "You don't have too if you don't want to." Luhan nodded and bit the corner of his bottom lip. "Can I ask you a question?" Luhan nodded. Sehun took a deep breath and looked back at Luhan with hurt in his eyes.

"Why did you break up with me?"


A/N:

Still have a slight writers block but it's coming back to me :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3