Chapter 5

I Can't Hear You but You Sound Beautiful

Its been two hours since Luhan has been admitted into the hospital and during those two hours Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Chen and Sehun learned more about Luhan then they had already known.

Whenever Luhan was with his friends he will always make jokes. He likes to read mystery romance books. He can play the piano very well. He loved to cook and the best dish that he can cook is curry. He had a bubbly personality whenever he was with his friends. He also doesn't like new people looking down at him when they find out he's deaf. He also doesn't like to tell people that he's deaf because some of them treat him like an abandoned puppy.

When they were talking, Luhans parents came out saying that he woke up but they had to leave. Chanyeol didn't want Ai to go because he was like her long lost sister. Baekhyun literally had to pry Ai out of Chanyeol's death grip. She smiled and kissed Chanyeol on the cheek and she told him to come by their house some time so that they can hang out. Chanyeol's frown turned into a smile and he tackled her into another hug.

After that little fiasco, they went into Luhan's room to find him sitting in his bed and playing with his fingers. Xiumin and Lay went up to Luhan and gave him a hug. Xiumin signed to Luhan telling him that he had three broken ribs, a gash in the back of his that required 30 stitches, a few bruises on stomach and back and he has to stay in the hospital for a few days.

Luhan nodded at what Xiumin told him and gave him a smile. He looked around the room and saw Sehun. His face went pale when he saw the brunette. Luhan started to sign, telling them that he didn't want Sehun in the room because he caused the accident. Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo went to his bed and tried to calm him down.

The other six were confused. They wanted to know what Luhan said and five of them knew that they couldn't break their boyfriends to tell them what he said, so they turned to Sehun. Sehun looked at them wide eyed until he felt Chen push him and tell him to go find out what he said. Sehun puffed out his cheeks and made a mental note to kill them later.

When he walked up to the bed Lay pushed him back and brought him out of the room.

"What the hell Lay!" Sehun yelled at his Chinese friend.

"Luhan is freaking out because he thinks that your the one that caused the accident." Lay explained hoping that would calm Sehun down.

"I basically saved his life!" Sehun yelled back, drawing attention to the two boys.

"If you didn't freak out like that he wouldn't have ran away then he wouldn't have gotten into the accident. Until he can handle seeing you again, I suggest you leave. I'll text you to keep you updated on him." Lay said trying to keep his voice down so that they wouldn't have to draw more attention.

"No! I want to apologize to him about how I acted!" Sehun yelled in a hush voice.

"I'll ask him." Lay rolled his eyes and went back into the room. When he came out he had a smile on his face. "So, uh... you see... he uh... doesn't feel um.. comfortable yet." Lay said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Sehun opened his mouth and closed his mouth but couldn't find the words to come out, he just nodded his head, spun on his heels and walked away from the room. The scene of him and Luhan kissing and him freaking out kept on replaying in his mind. 

"God I feel like such an idiot." He whispered to himself when he thought about how Luhan freaked out when he saw him.

He sat on a bench and waited for the bus to come. When he the bus got there he sat in the back. He looked around and saw all these couples. It made his heart ache because he wanted somebody to love but he couldn't find anyone.

During the whole ride home he kept thinking about Luhan. Luhan was always in his mind. Even when he tried to think about something else he would always think of Luhan. It was always Luhan, Luhan, Luhan.

When he got home, he walked into his room, laid down on his bead and threw his arm over his eyes. He kept on thinking about why he kept thinking about Luhan. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

I love him.