Club Party

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walked out of class onto campus, holding that paper, cursing at it. Then a hand grabbed her shoulder, it was Kyuhyun. 

"Yo, what's your name again?" He put his hands in his pockets and looked away from Yoona as he asked. Yoona just walked away. "YA! DON"T IGNORE ME!" Kyuhyun shouted. He grabbed Yoona's arm and yanked her towards him. 

"Let go!" Yoona shouts as she tries to wiggle her arm from his grip. His grip only tighten the more she moved. 

"YA!" Taecyeon came and pushed Kyuhyun to the ground. Yoona held Taecyeon back as he tried to go after Kyuhyun.

"He's not worth it. Taec stop." Yoona pleaded. 

"That bastard was hurting you though!" Taecyeon grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar and pulled him up. Kyuhyun took the chance and uppercut Taecyeon causing him to fall back. 

"STOP! Please!" Yoona begged. Taecyeon pounced back up and Yoona had to use all her strength to push the two boys away from each other. 

"Move!" Kyuhyun shouted as he jerked his arm, causing Yoona to fall to the ground. Taecyeon hurried to aid Yoona. Kyuhyun tsked. 

"Whatever." He walked away. 

"That little.." Yoona held Taecyeon's arm.

"Don't." She looked him in the eyes sternly. He nodded and helped her up.

"Who was he any ways?" Taecyeon asked as they walked back to his car. 

"Just some new student. Forget about him. Are we going to watch a movie?" Taecyeon smiled and held Yoona's hand. 

"Your choice. Movie or Nichkhun's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter