You're Mine.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun?!” A sudden high pitched voice appeared. Yoona and Kyuhyun turned to see the owner of the voice. She lunged towards him and wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s waist, separating him from Yoona and hugging him tightly. Yoona looked at the scene with widened, confused, eyes. “I missed you.” The girl squealed.

 

Kyuhyun pulled the girl away from his waist.

“Who are you?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You don’t remember me?” The girl asked in disappointment. Placing her hand on her chest. “It’s me, Minhee. We met three months ago…. at Pluto.”

“Pluto? The club?” He asked. She smiled and nodded.

“So you remember!” She chimed.

“No. I just remember that Pluto’s a club.” He said coldly. Yoona nudged him, making sure no one saw. Yoona gave him a warning look, signalling him not to be a jerk. “Actually, ohh Minhee! How have you been?” He acted.

“You remember!” She squealed, “I knew you wouldn’t forget… but why are you here? You didn’t go to our high school.”

“He’s Yoona’s fiance.” Tiffany spoke. Minhee’s eyes shot open wide and looked at the couple. Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona’s hand and held it tightly in front of her.

“O-oh. Congrats.” She told them. “I-I’m here with my boyfriend too. He’s parking.” She informed. Kyuhyun ignored her and pulled Yoona to have a seat.  Everyone else followed and they all sat down on the couches in the living room. Of course there wasn't enough room but being couples and all some of them just sat on their boyfriend's lap. Nichkhun sat down on the empty space on the 3 person couch. Yoona was beside him and Kyuhyun was beside her.

"Yoona. We need to talk." Nichkhun whispered to her.

"What's the matter?" Yoona asked. Nichkhun and Tiffany exchanged glances.

"Let's go to the Kitchen." Nichkhun told her. He got up, following Tiffany into the kitchen.  

"I'll be back. Stay here and be friendly." Yoona ordered. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and nodded.

Inside the kitchen, Nichkhun and Tiffany were talking, when Yoona came in.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Yoona questioned.

"We wanna know the story. What happened to you and Taec? Why are you suddenly this guy's fiance?" Tiffany asked her. Yoona bit her lip and sighed.

"It's a long story. It... Just happened like this." Yoona answered reluctantly.

"I tried talking to Taec but he wouldn't tell me anything. He's been really low these days." Nichkhun told her. A surge of guilt came over Yoona.

"Khun stop." Tiffany ordered. "You're making her sad."

"I'm sorry. But it's true. Taec's my best friend." He defended.

"And Yoona is my best friend." Tiffany retorted.

"Don't argue because of us." Yoona cut in. "Long story short, me and Taec broke up and now I'm happy with Kyuhyun."

"Happy? I've done research on the guy and from the things I've heard.. He just doesn't sound like type of guy I could see you with." Nichkhun said.

"He's not a bad guy. Those are just rumors because yes he does has a partying side to him. Just believe me on this?" Yoona pleaded. It hurt her that she had to lie to her friends especially Tiffany but she couldn't tell them about the real situation. She knew they wouldn't approve, then they'll tell Taecyeon and things will just be ruined, also she wouldn't be able to pay Kyuhyun back in her lifetime.

"Is there something you're not telling us?" Tiffany interrogated. She looked at Yoona suspiciously. Yoona shook her head confidently. Tiffany let out a deep breath. "Just.... If you need us for anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter