Aiding His Injuries

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stared at him as he drove. His face had a smirk plastered on it. Yoona let out a hissed and smacked his arm. 

"Aish!" He shouted. "Why do you always hit me!?" 

"Cause you deserve it!" Yoona started hitting his arm repeatedly. 

"Ya. Ya. YA!" Kyuhyun scoffed then parked the car on the side of the rode.  He turned his body to face her, sitting up with both knees on his seat, grabbed Yoona's wrist and pushed her all the way back against the her side of the car door. She squirmed, trying to get from his grip but he was too strong. "What did I do!?" 

"You're just.. just mischievous! Why would you moan into the phone like that!?" A smirk appeared on his face again. He moved in closer to her, going toward the side of her head. Yoona still squirming around trying to make him let go. He reached her ear and let out a moan. "You mean like this?" He whispered. He pulled back and looked at Yoona's face. Her eyes were tightly shut, cheek buried into her shoulder. He examined her face slowly, from her forehead, to her tightly shut eyes, to her sharp nose, her moist lips and beautiful jaw line. He gulped, letting go quickly and sitting back into his sit correctly. He was breathing deeply, rubbing the back of his neck. Yoona's eyes shot open, she saw the flustered Kyuhyun and turned back into her seat correctly. She extended her arm, giving him another smack on his arm. 

"Drive." She demanded. He looked at her but she was just looking forward. He obeyed and starting driving again. The only words that came from Yoona's mouth after that were directions to her house, Kyuhyun was no where familiar with this part of the area. They finally arrived at Yoona's house. Of course it was nothing compared to his mansion size house. Yoona got out the car and so did he.He opened his mouth to say something but she just walked straight pass him. He grabbed her arm quickly. 

"Wait." He told her. She looked at his hand on her arm then glared at him. He looked at down, realizing he had grabbed her again. He cleared his throat and let go quickly. "Sorry." He looked away. "But about.. the offer." 

"I said no." She cut him off with her stern response. 

"Look, I know you hate me and we aren't on good terms and you always wanna hit me...." He looked at her, she was nodding at everything he was saying, agreeing to all of it. He sighed and continued. "But.. it's a sincere offer." 

"I don't need your damn money." She hissed. "Don't you get it? I won't do that. No. I can't do that. You may think money has all the power in the world but it doesn't and it especially won't buy me." Kyuhyun looked at her, her face was completely serious. She turned away again but he grabbed her arm, again. 

"Wait!" He yanked her. She let out a shout from pain. He let go of her quickly. "I'm... sorry." Suddenly Kyuhyun was on the ground. Taecyeon came out from the house quickly after hearing Yoona's shout. He pushed Kyuhyun to the ground. 

"You!" Taecyeon pointed towards Kyuhyun after realizing who he was. His eyes filled with anger, remembering that night. He grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar and shoved him against the car. Punching him repeatedly. From his face to his stomach, Kyuhyun couldn't fight back over Taecyeon's anger and strength. Finally Yoona pulled Taecyeon off. She got between them extending out her arms to push them away from each other. She glared at Taecyeon. 

"Taec! Why did you do that!?" 

"He.. He's that guy.. and he.. grabbed you.. and." Taecyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter