Jealousy

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walked back inside. Everyone was sitting on the couch. 

"Yoona. Come here sweetie! I haven't seen you in a while." Yoona smiled and went to Taecyeon's calling grandma. They hugged with wide smiles. "I see you're still nice and pretty." 

"Thank you halmoni. I see you're still strong and beautiful." Yoona complimented. 

"That boy was a nice boy." Her dad blurted out. Yoona glanced at Taecyeon who had a sad look on his face after hearing that. 

"He's just this boy from my class." Yoona explained. "Oppa. I need help with some work." She told Taecyeon. He seemed shocked and nodded.

"Where is it?" He asked innocently. 

"My books are in my room. I'll like you two talk." His grandma smiled and nodded. Then Yoona and Taecyeon went to her room. 

"Keep the door open!" her dad shouted from the living room. 

"We know!" Yoona shouted back. Taecyeon smirked and plopped onto her bed. "Yaa. Get up. You have to help me." He looked at her disappointingly. 

"Oh you were serious?" He sat up on pouted. Yoona giggled and nodded. 

"Proof read one of my essay for me. I'll be right back." Taecyeon nodded and Yoona went out for a moment. He looked through her papers to find the essay. 

"Is it this one?" he began reading it, checking for any mistakes, when he turned the page his face stiffened. Yoona came back in. 

"I got the essay." She announced with a smiling as she plopped onto the bed, sitting beside him. He showed her the essay in his hand. Yoona's eyebrow rose. 

"Why is this here?" He asked coldly. Yoona took the essay and looked at it. It was the essay that had Kyuhyun phone number written across it. Call me. Anytime ;) 

"It's nothing." Yoona stated then threw the paper aside. Taecyeon still didn't seem happy. 

"Yoooonaaa" Taecyeon whined. "I seriously don't like that guy." 

"Taaaeeecc" Yoona pouted cutely. "I told you. He's my project partner." 

"Can't you ask the teacher to change partners? That bastard. He's the one that... you know-" Yoona glared at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter