In The Study Room.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun in shock by his offer.

"Why would I go there?" Yoona asked. Kyuhyun smirked. 

"My house is quiet and not crowded. Plus I have a computer room where we can work on the project there." Kyuhyun moved closer to Yoona. "What were you thinking about?" He moved his face closer to her. Yoona cleared and quickly went to the passenger side. Kyuhyun chuckled and went to the drivers side. During the drive, Kyuhyun continued to steal glances at Yoona. Yoona was too busy reading her book to feel his glances. They stopped at a red light. Kyuhyun looked at Yoona from the corner of his eye. Her book was in her lap, her neck extend down and her hair fell perfectly down. Slowly Kyuhyun head kept turning towards her until he was completely facing her. She brushed her hair behind her hair and smiled lightly as she read. Kyuhyun swallowed hard as he stared at her. Suddenly the car behind them honked and Kyuhyun was shocked. Yoona looked up at him and caught him staring at her. He turned away quickly and saw the light had turned green, quickly he drove again. 

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked. He cleared his throat and nodded. He the radio and continued driving. Yoona went back to reading her book. 

"We're here." He announced. Yoona looked up from her book and saw the large house. Close enough to be a mansion. The garden filled with beautiful flowers and gardeners. A woman with a short structure came running towards Kyuhyun. 

"Babyyy! How was school?" His mother asked as she hugged onto him. Yoona smiled at the tough Kyuhyun surrendering under his mother's hug. 

"It was fine Umma." He answered with a cute smile. She glanced over at Yoona. Yoona quickly bowed. 

"Hello. I'm Yoona." Yoona greeted with a smile. His mother on the other hand. Eyed Yoona from top to bottom. 

"Yoona? This is Yoona?" she asked Kyuhyun. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun then bck to his mother. 

"You know me?" Yoona asked, confused. 

"Um, We're going to be in the study room. Working on our project." He quickly grabbed Yoona and walked inside. They came across his dad.

"Oh Kyuhyun." His dad walked closer to them. "Oh hello. I'm Kyuhyun's dad." He greeted Yoona warmly, unlike his mother. 

"Hello. I'm Yoona." She smiled and bowed. His dad smiled and looked at him.

"This is Yoona? Woah, you're really pretty." He complimented. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter