Their Five Year Anniversary

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona” Taecyeon finally called out. Yoona was completely silent during the car ride. She rested her head on the window and just look out without saying anything. Her eyes slowly filled with tears that she kept brushing away. “I know that you’re crying.”  Taecyeon then decided to switch directions. He went in a completely different way from her house but Yoona didn’t notice because she closed her eyes to try to hold in the tears. Taecyeon parked and sighed as he looked at Yoona. He the hair away from her face then brushed off a tear on her cheek. “Let’s go.” Yoona’s eyes opened slowly and she looked out the window in shock.

“Taec. I just wanna go home.” Yoona spoke softly.

“I just want you to think about it clearly. That’s a little human in there Yoona.” Taecyeon begged and held her hand, softly rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand. Yoona exhaled and looked at his pleading eyes. She felt bad. Even though that was obviously painful for him, he still was there for her. He didn’t drown in the anger he felt, instead he kept thinking of how she was coping with this instead. Yoona pulled him closer and hugged him.

In between sobs she muttered, "I'm...s-so.. sorry.. Taec. I'm really sorry... I'm a terrible girlfriend.. I don't even deserve you... I love you too much to put you through this."

Taecyeon hugged her tighter and closer. Burying his face in the crook of her neck. "And I love you too much to let you hurt yourself like this. I know you hate the thought of abortion. You always have. The fact you're even saying this.. I find it insane."

"I'm doing this for us!" She blurted out.

"I don't want you to!" Taecyeon sighed. "Of course I'm not thrilled. That bastard got you pregnant. What did he even say about this?"

"He doesn't matter. He's just another reason I don't want to keep it." Yoona muttered. "I told myself I was gonna work hard in school and get an amazing job so I'll be able to take care of Appa. But then... this.." Yoona rubbed her stomach. "This thing."

"Your child." Taecyeon told her.

"Don't say that." Yoona hissed.

"Why? Is it not?" Taecyeon bickered.

"If I think of it as my child then .. I won't be able to let it go." Yoona mumbled sadly. Taecyeon grabbed her chin lightly and brought her eyes up to his.

"That's because you don't wanna let it go."

"Why do you want me to keep it so bad?! It's not even yours!" Yoona snapped. She swallowed hard after realizing what she  just said. "Taec.." she stared at Taecyeon's frozen face. He sighed deeply and looked away. "Taec.. I-"

"Look." He spoke out. "I hate this more than you do. The girl that I love... is carrying another guy's child. I wanna tell you to get rid of it. I really do. But I can't. Because I know... that isn't right. I know that... You're gonna be hurt by that decision. I love you so much. And... my heart hurts.. when you are. So... please... stop hurting yourself because you're thinking of me. I know it's not really for you when you say it is." Yoona's lips shivered as she heard him speak. "Even.. if you don't want it, you could give it away, not kill it, give it a life, even if you cant be the one to stay with it." Yoona bit her lip as she bursted into tears. Taecyeon exhaled and shed a few manly tears that he tried hide.

"He wants the baby." Yoona confessed. Taecyeon rose an eyebrow. "Kyuhyun wants me to have the baby and give it to him."

"Do you wanna do that?" Yoona shook her head.

"He wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend so his mom won't force him to marry. He wants me to live with him as he girlfriend till the baby arrives." Yoona told him. Taecyeon clenched his fist.

"He just wants to use you like that?!" He said in anger. "That little ."

"Of course I rejected." Yoona inhaled and exhaled deeply. "I just don't know what to do."

"Babe...Look at me." He held her hands and looked into her eyes. "Do what YOU want to do. Don't think about anyone else besides you and that child. No matter what choice you make... I'll be by your side." Yoona smiled as tears still rolled down her cheeks. Taecyeon chuckled lightly as he brushed off the tears with his fingers. He gently cupped her face and placed a sweet teary kiss on her lips. Their lips parted and they both projected a smile on their faces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter