Approval.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taec went home appa. Appa… I have something to tell you.” Yoona announced, releasing from the hug, she stood next to Kyuhyun and looked at him. She took a deep breath, “Appa. Me and Kyuhyun are together.” She said bravely. Her dad looked at her in confusion and shock.

 

Kyuhyun quickly took a step forward and bowed 90 degrees. Her dad continued to just stare at him with an unreadable expression.

“When did this happen?” he finally spoke out.

“It’s been a short while.” Yoona told him softly. “Appa…I’m pregnant…Kyuhyun’s the father.” Her dad’s jaw fell. He glared at Kyuhyun instantly as if he was going to kill him if he didn’t just get out of surgery.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’RE PREGNANT!?” he roared and winced a little for the pain in his head.

“S-sir.” Kyuhyun stuttered a bit. He took another step closer. “I’m sorry. I know that it’s very irresponsible but.. I’m willing to take care of her and this child. I-I love her. We’re going to get married after she has the baby. For the time being, I want her to live with me and I’ll take care of her and her education. I’ll get her a tutor and make sure she has everything she needs.”

“Yoona. Get out.” Her dad ordered. Yoona had a worried face and shook her head. “I’m not going to kill him. I’m going to talk to him calmly.” Yoona bit her lip and nodded, she exchanged looks with Kyuhyun then slowly left the room. “Come here.” Her dad told Kyuhyun. He nodded and stood by the bed.

“Yes sir.” Kyuhyun spoke bravely. Her dad stared at Kyuhyun intensely. Eyeing him up and down. Looking closely at every feature.

“Tell me about yourself.” He spoke in a monotone voice.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Age 25. I go to school with Yoona although I am only taking one class. My dad wanted me to have a better understanding of business because of our family business.” Kyuhyun introduced.

“What’s your family business?” Her dad asked curiously.

“My family owns many schools and restaurants. My dad is a well-known director in the educational business and my mom runs a chain or coffee shops.” Kyuhyun explained.

“So you’re very well off?” he asked straightforwardly. Kyuhyun nodded slowly.

“I guess you could say that.” Kyuhyun stared modestly. Her dad nodded and thought for a moment.

“You know I still don’t like the fact you got her pregnant.” her dad scolded. Kyuhyun didn’t look away from her dad’s glare.

“I know sir. It was really foolish of me. But I guarantee I’ll take care of her. Please allow me to take care of her.” Kyuhyun said strongly.

“I need a guy like you. Financially stable. Strong. Brave. Yes you are irresponsible but let’s take this as a lesson. I’ll allow it for now. But if for any reason I see you aren’t fit for Yoona anymore. I will take her away from you immediately. Understood?” He lifted up an eyebrow. Kyuhyun smiled lightly and nodded.

“Yes sir!” He exclaimed. “Thank you so much.” He rushed to the door, grabbed Yoona and pulled her in.

“What happened?” Yoona asked. Kyuhyun smiled and held her hand tightly.

“He approved!” Kyuhyun shouted happily and hugged her tightly. Yoona was taken back by the hug and her heads stayed lightly on his sides. Her dad cleared his throat, causing them to pull apart.

“What are your plans?” Her dad asked.

“I’m going to go live at Kyuhyun’s house, as his fiancee. After I have the baby we’ll get married.” Yoona started.

“While she’s there I’ll make sure she gets the proper care and I’ll get her some teachers to come teacher at home.” Kyuhyun added.

“When will you move in?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter