Sudden News

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Three days later~

Yoona and Kyuhyun have been distant in class. It’s been
more quiet as Kyuhyun just looked at his phone and Yoona paid attention to the
teacher. He didn’t bother her. He didn’t call her out. It was awkward. It was
weird. He must be mad still. At
least he understands that I hate him. Yoona thought. She glanced down and saw Kyuhyun playing Candy
Crush on his phone. She let out a light sigh then went back to taking notes.
Class ended and they both left outside. Yoona was walking normally and Kyuhyun
walked behind her with a some distance between them.

 

*Yoona’s phone rings*

Taecyeon : “Babe I’m sorry. I can’t pick you up. I have car problems and I need to bring it to the shop. Don’t worry! It’ll be ready by the time I pick you up for our anniversary date I promise!”

Yoona: “It’s okay Taec. Don’t worry. I’ll just take the bus home. See you later babe.

Taecyeon: “See you later beautiful. Love you.”

Taecyeon quickly hung up. Yoona continued walking.

 

“Yoona.” A sudden call for her. She turned to see Kyuhyun. His hands in his pockets, walking towards her, his expression wasn’t happy nor mad. It was, unreadable.

 

"Yes?" Yoona asked. Her eyebrow rose up as she stared at him intently.

 

“Let me take you home." He blurted out. Yoona gave him a look but his expression didn't change. "Is that a yes?" Yoona remained quiet and just stared at him. "Look I want you to.. wait no... I need you to come with me." Yoona just stared. Kyuhyun lost his patience and huffed. With one swift yank he grabbed Yoona's wrist and pulled her to his car.

 

"YA! That hurts!" Yoona whined as she wiggled around trying to get his grip to release.

 

"If you stopped struggling, it wouldn't hurt." Kyuhyun continued pulling her and shoved her into the car. "If you get out I'll kiss you for all these people to see" he whispered. Yoona looked around and saw all the other people's stares. She sat back and stayed still in defeat. Kyuhyun smirked as he made his way to the driver's seat.

 

"Where are you taking me?" Yoona asked as Kyuhyun began to drive.

 

"My house." He said simply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter