Alone Together

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Taecyeon walked back to Yoona who was standing near the car. 

"Did you boys have a good talk?" Yoona asked sweetly. They exchanged a look and nodded with forced smiles. 

"Oppa. You should get going or you'll be late for work." Yoona grabbed Taecyeon's hand and lead him to the driver's seat. She pratically pushed him in the car and shut the door. He rolled down the window and stuck his head out. 

"Forgetting something?" He asked cheesily. Yoona smiled. She gave him a light peck on the lips. He smiled and drove off. Yoona waved as the car disappeared. Kyuhyun cleared his throat to get Yoona's attention. When he did he rolled his eyes and began to walk away. Yoona followed behind. He suddenly turned back around, causing Yoona to almost bump into him. On her tiptoes, flapping her arms around. 

"YA!" she shouted when she got back to balance. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He turn back and started walking again. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows at him but shrugged it out. They got to class and sat down. It was the same thing. Class started and Yoona was talking notes and paying attention while Kyuhyun was on his phone practically the whole time. Class ended. 

"Let's go." Kyuhyun quickly grabbed Yoona's wrist and pulled her out from class. 

"Ya. Where are you bringing me?" Yoona asked as she was practically being dragged. 

"Work on our project. I wanna get this over with." Yoona pulled away with all her might. 

"Wait. I do too but you don't have to drag me!" Kyuhyun looked at his hand and gripped in lightly as he put it down to his side. 

"Sorry." He apologizes simply then walks to his car as Yoona follows. 

"If you're taking me to your house to trick your parents again then I won't go." Yoona stated. Kyuhyun sighed. 

"I get it already, you won't take the damn offer. Just get in, we're going to your house." He got in the car without saying anything else and so did Yoona. 

"Why my house?" 

"Do you wanna go to mines?" He hissed. Yoona crossed her arms then looked out the window. Yoona glanced at Kyuhyun for a moment. He smirked. 

"Like my face?" He asked smugly. 

"Noo." Yoona rejected. She turned back to look out the window. "You took it off." She mumbled. The Hello Kitty bandage was no longer on his eyebrow. He heard her and a smirk appeared on his face. 

"I think I need to change my bandage." He says, still lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter