Announcement

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria is out at a party with her friends at the club like every usual night.  

"Ya Victoria you see that guy over there?" Her friend pointed over to man sitting at the bar alone drinking shots. All they could see was his back. Victoria nodded. "I heard he's the son of this rich family. Everyone's saying he's hot and has loads of money. But I heard he's impossible too." 

Victoria smirked. Scanning his back view up and down. Like a predator looking for a prey. "No one's impossible for me." She whispers to her friend. She gets up and winks towards her friend and she winked back. Making her way confidently towards him she sits next to him. Turning her seat to face him. She seductively crosses her legs and leans towards him. 

"Hi." She whispers quietly in his ear. He turns looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Victoria pulls back quickly after seeing him. I know this guy... oh this is going to be fun. She thought. 

"Hey. Do I know you?" he asked. Looking at her face carefully. She shook her head. 

"No. But you can." She smiled lightly, placing her hand on his shoulder. He moved his shoulder away and drinks a shot. 

"No thanks." He gets up to walk away. Quickly she grabs her drink and pulls his sleeve. When he turns she "trips" and spills her drink on him. 

"AISH!" He shouts. 

"Omo omo sorry!" She pats him down with a napkin secretly smirking as she glances over to her friend who gave her a thumbs up. He grabbed her hand and pulled it away. 

"You can stop. It's fine." He remarked. 

"Well at least tell me your name. I owe you."

"Cho Kyuhyun. You don't owe me anything. Just leave me alone." He hissed. He walked away leaving Victoria speechless. 

"This is going to be fun." she mutters to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon and Yoona sat in each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter