Winners

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona didn't bother to text back. She was aggravated. It was 11:12pm when she woke up and she just assumed he was done with his childish acts and went to bed. She carefully tiptoed pass her dad's room, then into the kitchen to get a snack to eat. As she was making ramyun, Victoria came into the house, not even trying to tone down her loud actions. She threw off her heels and naturally stomped loudly. 

"Yaaa~" It was clear that she had been drinking. "Make me some too and bring it to my room." she didn't even wait for an answer and just went to her room as if it was an obligation. Yoona sighed and complied. Yoona never argued. She just silently sighed and did whatever was told. She made another package for Victoria then brought it up to her room. Seeing Victoria face down, laid flat on her bed. Yoona put down the bowl and cautious shake her. 

"Unnie. Unnie~" she called out as she lightly shook her. Victoria let out a loud groan then extended her arm, almost hitting Yoona's cheek. "You said you wanted Ramyun too." Victoria rolled onto her back then plopped up. She was a complete mess. 

"Bring it here." She demanded and Yoona obeyed. "You can leave now." Victoria started eating. Not even a thanks was told. Yoona wasn't expecting it and left. By the time she got to eat her bowl, it was kind of cold and the noodles were swollen. Yoona still ate it, accepting it. She brushed her teeth, wash her face, got into her pjs then went to her bed. She had left her phone on her bed and was surprised at what she came back to. 

~~~~~~

Kyuhyun (11:16pm) : Tomorrow at school. I won't leave you alone. >:( 

Yoona (11:35pm) : Why are you not asleep? You need rest. You should stay home tomorrow. You just got out.

Kyuhyun: (11:37pm) : Nooow you wanna text back! Ya! What have you been doing?! I'm strong enough to go and mess with you. Be prepared. 

Yoona (11:38pm) : I just won't go to school then. 

Kyuhyun (11:38pm) : Liar. 

"This... aigoo." Yoona just placed her phone down on her charger and went to bed. 

~Next morning~

Yoona sat in her seat. Getting organized like every other day. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up. 

"Hey" He greeted with a smile. 

"Hi" Yoona replied politely. 

"I'm Henry." He introduced. He sat in the seat next to her and looked directly at her. "Um.. I know that we've never talked before but I wanted to introduce myself... and maybe become closer with you." He smiled shyly and Yoona smiled and nodded. 

"We can become friends. I'm Yoona." She was extremely friendly and extend her hand, which he gladly shook. 

"Ahem." Kyuhyun was hovering over Henry and cleared his throat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter