Their First Morning.

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said you’ll let me leave and go on my own after!” She protested.

“I know. And I won’t go back on that promise. But how you do know you’re gonna want to leave by then?” Kyuhyun paused and moved closer to her ear. “You’re going to fall in love with me.” He whispered.

Yoona used all her might and pushed him off. Kyuhyun chuckled and allowed himself to move away from her.

“That surely won’t happen.” Yoona stated. She laid down, got under the blanket and covered herself completely with the blanket, giving none to Kyuhyun. “Go get your own blanket.” She ordered.

“Fine. Only because I’m really tired and don’t wanna argue with you anymore.” He defeatedly got up and grabbed a blanket that was in the closet. He threw his towel in the bin, leaving himself in just boxers. “I always only wear boxers to bed and I’m not going to change that just because you’re here.” He told her as he laid on the bed and got comfortable. Yoona remained quiet and grabbed her blanket tighter. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to sleep.  “Goodnight Sweetieee.” He cooed then turned off the lights. Yoona stay as still as she could. She tried going to sleep, but her mind was going crazy. Plus the fact that there is a half player right next to her made her uneasy.

20 minutes passed and Yoona was still awake. She couldn’t do it, she couldn’t sleep. Kyuhyun began to snore lightly. Yoona peeked from under the blanket and saw him soundly asleep. Even though she saw that, she still didn’t feel comfortable. Slowly she began to move off the bed. Trying her best not to make any noise or sudden movement that would wake him up. Successfully she ended up on the floor. She heard is snoring again and sighed softly in relief. She grabbed a pillow and laid down on the hardwood floor. Slowly she drifted into sleep.

~Next morning~

Kyuhyun groaned as he stretched his arms in the air. He turned to his side and extended his leg. Slowly his eyes opened and he realized the empty side. He sat up and stretched his back again. He checked the time 7:06 am.

“She already woke up?” he muttered to himself. He rolled over to her side of the bed to reach for something in the drawer. He reached over the bed then saw Yoona on the ground. He was shocked at first but then it turned into a chuckle that he made sure to be light so he didn’t wake her. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” He whispered to himself. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck while he was still smiling at the innocent girl in a deep sleep. He poked her cheek lightly but there was no response. He shook his head in amusement with a grin on his face. He got up and walked over to her side. He tried poking her again but still no response. Carefully he lifted her up and gently placed her on the bed again. He opened the drawer and grabbed his laptop and a pair of headphones. He returned to his side of the bed and placed the laptop on his lap and began to play videogames as Yoona slept peacefully beside him.

Yoona’s eyes slowly began to open. She blinked repeatedly and looked at the clock that was in front of her face. 10:15 am. Luckily Yoona had no morning classes and only one afternoon class today. She smiled and closed her eyes again, planning on getting some more sleep. This bed is so comfy. Wait. Bed?! Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter